Topic for Among Us

okay on it @098765432123 and @LunaFromTheMoon

1 Like

Do any of you know how to download mods for among us. I tried and got a virus on my computer. (I removed it later though so its ok)

2 Likes

By the way I can give an among us link 1 player for chromebook if anyone wants it. If you want it just write @Falcons118 and I will give you the link

@Falcons118 update your software protection please those are very dangerous

no its fine it was only a computer accelerator popup. It was very annoying though

but uh will I get flagged for posting a link for among us. its on a website with games

okay got it so your browser flagged it meaning that it was dangerous

@milton.jinich No what I am asking is if I share a link for a website will I get flagged in this discourse. Basically lets say I share the link and someone flags my comment will I get banned

not necessarily @Falcons118 it depends what trust level flagged it

So will i get flagged if I share the link or is it ok for me to share the link

Not always

If you get flagged by trust level 4 you are toast if you get flagged by trust level on not much.

So can I share it now?

You won’t get flagged unless it is off-topic( not relevant to the topic), spam, or innapropriate.
Lydia

Site for among us single player
PS. Please dont flag me

you can post links as long as they are appropriate @Falcons118.

1 Like

I figured out how to find a loop to the 20 characters but uh will i get banned for saying it out loud?

um no i don’t think you will cause like all of the people who have been on for a little bit know how Flacons so feel free if you want to just put it in this topic ok? © ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF

2 Likes

That’s the reason I never download mods…

1 Like

i play on bluestacks as well

1 Like

i can just kill everyone even when dead body is reported