Topic for Candy Box 2

Yea I suggest not eating or throwing them on the ground.

You will need a LOT of candies for important stuff. Like in the candy shop.

I got a chocolate bar from the candy throwing guy because he was in a cellar and found a chest and promised to give me what was inside it if I stoped throwing candies but I am still thrwoing

1 Like

wait where is this? (20)

Just keep throwing candies on the ground.

You’ll see ASCII animations with each 10 candies thrown.
You’ll need to throw 2000 candies to get the chocolate bars and make him get in the room with GIANT CANDIES.
P.S The GIANT CANDIES he will eat by himself

I have a question @Anonym.

Which one, @098765432123 ?

when I close out of my browser is there a way to get everything I already had back? I am playing again and I have to start over… :thinking: And I have good stuff last time I played.

Go to save tab on your status bar and select autosave each 10 mins.Next time you go in the game, you can visit the page with slot you saved to e.g
https://candybox2.github.io/?slot=1/
Sorry I need to go to sleep now.Goodbye till tomorrow!

2 Likes

Ok thank yyoouuuu! (20) edit:wait… I don’t see autosave…

That was very helpful for me too, when I discovered this feature.@aniwei got everything very nice
P.S Aniwei is the creator of candy boxes

2 Likes

I found a bug in the game!!! (But not really a bug)

Have you guys found the squirrel yet?

yes i beat it the first on is yes the answer for the second riddle is c

2 Likes

i got to the main boss fight but im still dieing to him if you unlock the caves look for a * cuz if you click it you get an item that lets you jump and also im getting 100 lolis pers econd and im getting 18 candy per second and its only my second day

oh and i alsobeat the naked monkey wizard and beat the otopus king i recomend enchanting the octopus kings crown with obsidian? or was it jaspers? anyway both are good

1 Like

how are you getting that much candy?!

1 Like

yes I have betin both of them and I have the obsidian helmet from the octopus.

1 Like

I dont play this game

1 Like