Topic for polls and surveys... 3 šŸ“Š

also why are we talking on a public topic where they can see our plan?

2 Likes


Seems like someone agrees!

2 Likes

Person22 do you like being able to see our plans

  • yes
  • no
0 voters
4 Likes

HEY DON’T IMPERSONATE ME
I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG

3 Likes

He liked the post I think that means yes

4 Likes

He liked your post too, I think that means that him liking my post means yes

4 Likes

He did to your post tooā€¼ļø

Hey I think I’m getting it!

He even reacted with a thumbs up :skull:

3 Likes

why does bro refuse to use words :skull:

2 Likes

I have an idea.

Yo, Mr person22, if you’re an alt react with a heart and if not react with a thumbs up

2 Likes

this is really creepy stop liking and reacting my posts

2 Likes

Ok, next question.

What world of codecombat are you on?

If you’re sarven desert or below react with a clap

If you’re above sarven desert react with a heart

If you’ve never heard of codecombat (until now ofc :wink:) react with a confetti ball

4 Likes

heh
I couldn’t resist sry

4 Likes

Bro this guy is a literal ouija board :skull::skull:

2 Likes

that has got to be the most inappropriate reaction ever

2 Likes

Another poll for words

  • Center
  • Centre
0 voters
2 Likes

The fact that i got my british and american spelling mixed xd

It is colour for sure, but centre seems like french to me no offense

1 Like

Yeah, I see how it could seem like that because of the ā€˜re’ at the end.

2 Likes

Whats the best experience/feeling you have ever had with CodeCombat?

2 Likes

Getting to know people who were actually kind to me :slight_smile:
I had some trouble last year with other kids last year

5 Likes

Beating summit’s gate. I had been stuck on that level for like 2 years and finally beat it.

4 Likes