Topic for Stories

ok final comment since this is getting off topic:
So basically wait till you get to highschool
You will get way to much homework (my opinion)
and classes get really hard (my opinion again)

1 Like

Oh I simply love homework! I can’t get enough of it!

1 Like

yeah maybe talk about this on the doritos topic cuz this topic is for stories

2 Likes

Look at the title now boi.

1 Like

yeah LOL I just saw it

1 Like

In 5 minutes, it’s gonna be back to normal.

1 Like

LOLZ! make it happen.

Do you like homework
  • I LOVE homework
  • I like homework
  • Neutral
  • I dont like homework
  • NEVER

0 voters

do this poll

1 Like

The Mysteries of a Mountaintop 2:

The Problems of a Young Rebel

“Hi-yah!”

Crack!

“It’s a good thing that we got to training as soon as we got home.” Emma looked up to see her big sister, Freida. “Come on, I made dinner.” They didn’t have parents, and they had to look after themselves, as all their relatives were either dead or too far away.

Emma hurried into the room. She was very clumsy, so she knocked the family album over.

“Remember last time when we climbed the mountain?” Emma broke Freida’s much liked silence.

“Don’t remind me. It still gives me the shivers when I think about it.”

“What’s the name of the mountain again?” Emma asked, ignoring her sister.

“Actually, I hadn’t thought of that.” said Freida, ears pricking up. “Let’s ask the village wise man, Amos, after dinner.”

They quickly finished dinner and walked out of the house.

“Remember I attacked the goofy be…”

“Yeah, fine, whatever you SAY.”

Freida was now getting slightly irritated that her sister kept reminding her about their encounter with the ‘Guardian Bear of the…’; Whatever the name it was still very annoying.

By now they had already reached Amos’ hut. Freida hastily knocked on the door to stop her sister talking.

“Come in,” came Amos’ voice.

“It’s me.”

“Oh hello Freida. And Emma? Delighted to see you! Now, may I ask, why have you come here?”

“We want to know the name of the mountain which ‘Silly Bear’ comes from.”

Freida glared at her sister.

“Well, the name of the mountain is Mount. Mystery. It holds a closely guarded treasure, the green emerald…”

“We have it in our room.”

“That can’t be true!” Amos laughed.

“Yes it is! I also fought the bear and won!”

“Now Emma, that’s enough. We’d better go now. Thank you Amos.” Emma was still resisting her sister’s pull as they went out the door.

“That’s not fair!” The sisters had come home and Emma was pouting.

“Now Em, how about we go…”

“No!”

“…climb the mountain.”

“When?!” Emma was now excited.

“Tomorrow, first thing in the morning.”

“Okay!”

“Now get some rest.”

At the crack of dawn:

“Rise and shine!”

“Emma!”

“We’re going climbing today, remember?”

“Yeah, yeah, but first we get ready and have breakfast.”

They got dressed and ate their breakfast quickly. Then they packed their bags and went on their way.

“Hey, this is way better than last time!” Emma was very happy climbing the mountain.

“Let’s have a rest.” Freida, too, was happy, though she was tired and needed a rest.

“Yeah, I agree. Let’s go into that cave.”

There was a sudden voice. “I am the guard bear of Emerald Mountain! Who is climbing my mountain?” Freida froze. Emma was confused.

The voice spoke yet again.“I repeat! I am the guard bear of Emerald Mountain! Who is climbing my mountain?”

“It was you, was it not? You two climbed my mountain last time.”

“You took my gems!”

The guard bear pointed at Emma. He came in, grabbed her, and took her away.

“Help me, Freida!” she shouted as she and the bear left the cave.

Freida had experience. She knew not to panic. She had practised enough, and she also had some swords and shurikens, if all else failed.

She was going to find and rescue her sister.

Suddenly, she heard a snap. Her head swiveled around.

It was coming from behind the rock.

She peered behind it.

It was Amos!

“Have you been following us all along?”she demanded crossly.

Amos nodded sheepishly.

“Well, you may as well be a help to finding Emma and killing that other bear. Come on.”

“There is something I haven’t told you.”

“What is it Amos?”

“The bear has three lives. When the bear dies, another bear replaces it.”

“Well, then we will have to persist, won’t we? Come on, let’s go.”

She and Amos started trekking to the mountaintop.

They were halfway up the mountain. Freida was exhausted, so she found a cave to lie down in. She gestured for Amos to join her and took her water bottle out to have a drink. Just a quick rest… But her head hit something hard. Crack! Everything went black.

“Freida, Freida! Wake up!” Freida heard a voice. For a split second, she couldn’t remember who she was, what her name was or whether she was even a real person. She saw a face peering at her worriedly.

Then she realised it was Amos. The events of the past day came flooding back to her. Oh no! she thought. Is Emma okay? What if she has been eaten by the bear? I’d better hurry if I’m going to rescue her!

Freida sat up. “How long have I been asleep?” she asked Amos.

“Fourteen hours.”

“Fourteen hours? We’d better hurry!”

Then, with her backpack on,and Amos behind her, they resumed their climb yet again.

Hmm. There isn’t a single cave that seems like the one Emma described. Freida couldn’t see the cave entrance anywhere.

“The bear can make mirages.” Amos broke Freida’s train of thought.

“So he wants to play tricks, does he? Then I will play MY tricks.”

“Hi-yah!”

“Woah!”

“Okay, we can go through.”

“Let go of me, let go of me!” Emma was wriggling, trying to get away from the bear.

“I most certainly will not!” roared the bear. “I will not release y…”

“Hello?”

“Who dares call me, when I’m busy interrogating my prisoner?”

“I’m here to save my sister. Oops pretend I didn’t say that.”

The bear roared and let go of Emma.

She saw her chance; she did a backwards somersault and landed right next to Freida.

“Hi-yah!”

The sisters kicked the bear so hard the bear toppled over. The bear growled so the sisters, in turn, fought back. Freida kicked the bear repeatedly, and Emma jumped up and down on the bear’s tummy.

There was a sudden lurch and the bear stood up.

The sisters fell metres away.

The bear started towards them.

This was it. The end. The…

The bear stopped. It fell backwards.

Freida stood up to examine the bear. It had a shuriken stuck in its throat.

“Hey! Where did this shuriken come from?” It was Emma.

“Am I happy to see you, little sister.”

“Thank you for saving me.”

“No problem,” Freida said. “Amos is here too. He threw the shuriken.”

“Amos? Why’s he here? What’s he doing, nosing into our business?”

“He was following us.”

“But he was a big help.”Frieda added, seeing her sister steaming.

They walked out of the cave. Freida gestured to Amos to follow them and they began their final descent down the mountain.

Second book.

4 Likes

Yeeaah nevermind. This is getting kinda off-topic and doesn’t feel right, so I’m changing the title back to Topic for stories.

@Deadpool198, can you move all the off-topic posts to the spoilers topic?

yeah thats what I thought too

1 Like

@Monsty @Falcons118 what’s spoilers topic?

1 Like

Spoilers Free doritos included etc etc. Here

1 Like

go to this link

2 Likes

Okay understood. :wink:

1 Like

I understood that. :wink:

1 Like

@Falcons118 @Monsty do you like it?

The New Kid

Adlai’s father, Joshua Pi , had a new science job in Mechanica City, very far away from where he lived, Technicville. This meant the family had to move.

On the first day of school, Adlai’s personal assistant, a FA Model 5 named Robby, helped him to get dressed. Robby noticed Adlai was looking like he was far away.

“Why the glum face, young chap?” asked Robby. “You seem unhappy.” “But what can I do about it Robby?” Adlai sighed. “I’m not going to have any friends at the new school, and everyone will tease me.”

“You’ll be O.K.” Robby answered with certainty. Adlai sighed again.

His mother, Cassy, was waiting for him when he came into the RAFK

(RoboticAutoFunctioningKitchen) for breakfast. Cassy was a life coach

and an optimist, so she was always trying to get Adlai to think

positively.

“It’ll be alright,” she reassured him, “and you’ll make lots more new friends.”

“But I liked my old friends!” shouted Adlai, exasperated. “And who knows if the kids will be nice or not! They might tease me!”

“Your father had these issues, you know,” replied his mother slowly, “And I believe he got over them. So I know you will too.”

Adlai sighed yet again.

His mother drove him to his new school, Mechanica City Christian School, in their Ford Model AF2. Adlai reluctantly got out of the car. He was very nervous.

Adlai was sitting in his seat in class. The teacher, Mrs Zraa, was nice, but many of the students giggled and pointed at him. He thought, I was right. The kids are mean here. But there was worse to come.

Mrs Zraa called him up to do a maths question. Like his father, he was good at math and science, but right now he thought he would faint. His legs felt like jelly as he walked up to the AutoSmartBoard, and he felt like he couldn’t write a thing. Suddenly, the recess bell rang.

Phew! thought Adlai. Saved by the bell.

Adlai was eating his Galaxy Roll when a kid called Abelardo from his class came up to him. Abelardo was at least twice as tall as him and Adlai felt like there was a mountain towering over him. Abelardo also had big muscles which made it look like he could crush Adlai in his bare hands. Adlai shuddered.

“Wh-wh-what do you want?” asked Adlai.

Abelardo looked like he was ready to strike, so Adlai cowered behind his hands, as if waiting to die. But all he heard was a voice saying,

“Here you go! I saved it especially for you!”

Huh? Adlai opened his eyes, and there was Abelardo, grinning and holding out a Cosmo Cracker.

“Thanks,” said Adlai sheepishly.

“You like ‘em?” asked Abelardo.

“Yeah, they’re my favourite.” Adlai nodded.

“I see you’ve been lonely. Wanna be friends?”

“Sure!” Abelardo smiled.

When it was class time again, Mrs Zraa put Adlai and Abelardo on a science project together.

“You do the facts,” said Abalardo.

“And you make sure I don’t get too crazy,” replied Adlai. They both smiled.

At the end of the day, Mrs Zraa graded their project an A+! Adlai was very happy, not only because of good grades on the first day, but because he had made a new friend.

The end

what is that??

But nice job its a good story
P.S I have to leave now.
bye

1 Like

dunno can’t remember I wrote it a few months ago :sweat_smile:

i go to school to have fun with my friends( i have no homework since school is about to end)

1 Like