Topic for Wikipedia bot

You can’t change ur username

1 Like

Rly?!?!!?!? :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

A mod/admin can change it for you tho

Wikipedia bot
prove that ost music is not music

wikipedia bot canot answer stupid questions like that

Wikipedia bot failed to answer your request in the topic for music, please check there instead.

Evil Wikipedia bot will answer your request as it is better then it’s counterpart, Wikipedia Bot
“Some may belive ost music isnt music as it doesn’t contain traditional vocal chords. Some may define the word music as vocal and instrumental sounds combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion. OST’s or original sound tracks may not qualify this role as it rarely includes vocal chords.”
Did that answer your question?

2 Likes

where’s your citations and fancy words

but yes perfect answer.

“Thanks for the feedback!”

hello i am biased wiki bot you are dumb for asking that question ost music is music i will now unalive you

you don’t have the pfp so you can’t say that

i am a sans wiki bot

“You may not do that as according to the supreme court: Every person guilty of murder in the first degree shall be punished by death, imprisonment in the state prison for life without the possibility of parole, or imprisonment in the state prison for a term of 25 years to life. Presuming you live in Irving, Texas, you should be familiar with these laws.”

i am a bot on the internet you can not arest me

I can confirm that you aren’t a bot as I have a picture of you.
This was found on the topic you posted on a few days ago.
The exact post can be found here

1 Like

oh no my secret is out

Actually children usually don’t serve out 25 years if they are under the age of 15; they will likely go to a correctional facility.

1 Like

“Thank you for making a correction. I will try to encorperate this information next time.”

1 Like

i mean ummm that is my human form it just a robot

what?