Try out my cool levels!

There is a magic battle. You are outnumbered and out matched. You must win. Hint: Murder the warlocks first. Enemy warlocks, while keeping your warlocks safe.

A small group of witches, including their queen, realize the error of their ways, and set out to join YOU! Unfortunately, they were captured. Break em out!

Ogre Royalty is coming to this fortress. Stealthyly knock their heads. Witch means kill them. That was an intended pun

The queen has been captured! BREAK. HER. OUT!

Raid Thoktar’s home!

Your queen’s castle is raided! End the attack!

3 Likes

good levels! :smiley: i really like them, keep making more

3 Likes

Some are very difficult. Good job!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support! :smiley:

2 Likes

Which one was the hardest?

1 Like

Either this one Ogre Royalty is coming to this fortress. Stealthily knock their heads. Witch means kill them. That was an intended pun or this one The queen has been captured! BREAK. HER. OUT!

My hardest one was the magic battle. I couldn’t beat the warlocks in time.

That’s a tough level! Maybe you should make your hero wait, and when the time is right, attack!

1 Like

How is your progress on Magic Battle? :slight_smile:

I haven’t applied it yet.

I love them! Please make more @RangerGrant9307! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for your support! I will!

1 Like

Please make more too, @RangerGrant9307. I like the complexity of your levels. Maybe you should consider making referees that build tough ogres for an ogre fort or you could do the opposite for a human fort.

1 Like

Sorry… I don’t know how to do that…

I do have a hot new level!

I have a beta level.
Not done yet.

BTW I updated my best level. CodeCombat.com/play/level/witch-rebellion. Enjoy!

@RangerGrant9307, just make Ogre Barracks or anything related to ogres, and you could go to [solved]Help with waves - #22 by Lydia_Song, and anyways, it talks about waves there and building units, so maybe you could learn from it.

1 Like

@RangerGrant9307? Are you there?

1 Like

No. Now I am. Sorry. I had to go.