Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Trying to complete Kithguard dungeon

I am trying to complete Kithguard dungeon, and the level ended up changing, resulting in it looking different. Also, I am not sure how to open (the code command) for opening a wooden door in the game. I only found information for the silver and golden doors.

0 Likes

What level are you working on?

1 Like

Hi. (This 20 character rule is so frustrating sometimes!)

0 Likes

Hey, could you tell me what coding languages you know?

0 Likes

That is what it is called.

0 Likes

Kithgard Dungeon is the name of a campaign with 54 levels in it. I’ve never heard of a level called Kithgard Dungeon. There is a level in the Kithgard Dungeon campaign called, “Dungeons of Kithgard,” but there are no doors to open in it so I’ve no idea what you mean.

0 Likes

Still learning python.

1 Like

okay. (20 characters)

0 Likes

Kithguard mastery is the one

0 Likes

There is a raven at the bottom who will tell you the password. You have to say the password at front of the door to open the door. I don’t think you could attack it. After that, you have to disable the “fire-trap”
You have to say how many gems you have. So then type down hero.say("1") for the first “fire-trap” and say hero.say("1") for the second “fire-trap”.

0 Likes

You cannot “open” a door you have to break it, also it would be a lot of help to tell us what level you are on too bad it does not work :frowning:

0 Likes

Uhhh this was 9 months ago…

0 Likes

I am new to this website so hello everyone! I am on Kithguard Dungeon level 8 in Code Combat. I am having trouble with finishing the level. The game says use the ui.track to defeat the munchkins in under 20 seconds. I always beat the game but never defeat the munchkins. Any ideas?

0 Likes

Hi Teagan_S and welcome to Code Combat Discourse! Please start a new topic and post your code according to the below. Also, be sure to add the level name. We can’t tell what the level is according to the number.

0 Likes

Thank you for your reply! Sorry if I did it wrong :grimacing: Question though, how do you start a new topic?:thinking: I asked @discobot but he didn’t answer my question.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Thanks so much! Sorry if I got you irritated. I am good at that :smirk:

0 Likes

Why do you think I was irritated? (I wasn’t) :thinking:

Hmmmmmm, maybe I should use blue arrows from now on?

0 Likes

Is this more friendly?

0 Likes

Sure. (20 character rule!)

0 Likes