What is you favorite weapon

Mine is Gift of the Trees
Sword of the forgotten
Vine staff

2 Likes

Same for me. But maybe Mornings Edge in warrior class.(if it isn’t really strong I like it)

2 Likes

The only thing that is good about it is flash otherwise it is worse than kingseel blade because horrible dps and horrible damage

But it’s really fast.
Everyone has diferent opinions, don’t forget about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know I respect your’s but the DPS is very low and kingseel blade is much faster and cheeper

1 Like

just giving the facts

1 Like

If you have good equipment it’s ok.

1 Like

Not exactly since you will have to have a backup for all those things that have cooldowns and attacking is the thing you do in the meantime and Morning Edge is horrible at doing that

I’m pretty sure this topic was made to state everyone’s own opinions not start drama or argue about what is good or not.

Please Stick to the topic so the mods don’t delete your topic -_-
Have a great day

1 Like
Rune or fast weapon
  • Fast weapon
  • Rune/slow weapon

0 voters

1 Like

Anyone wanna say why a fast weapon is bettor of which one they like the best

Sword of the temple guard is very powerful (200+ DPS) but it also does 4 attacks per sec so it’s still good at clearing hordes of munchkins.

2 Likes

But horrible at taking stuff like brawlers sword of Temple guard can kill tons of ogres in 1 second

Bombs
  • Boom ball
  • Sparkbomb
  • Glitterbomb
  • Knightfire charge
  • Powder Charge
  • Weak Charge

0 voters

I don’t have a favorite weapon tbh I just like the more expensive items lol

2 Likes

Is it true that Boom Ball throws 4 bombs at once or is it just the description. And @Luke10 the most expensive items aren’t always the best.

I think it actually does throw 4 bombs at once or it’s a scatter bomb

oh wow that is cool and it has good range

Yeah that is probably why it is so expensive.

But then again it is horrible with helping you take out big ogres. That is why you pack gift of the trees