What should I get with 22,610 gems?

What should I get with 16,131 gems? I am planning on getting Illia Shieldsmith, saving up for The Shiver, or waiting for Usara Master Wizard to come out.

2 Likes

hmm maybe illia she has a bunch of cool abilities but some are hard to use shiver is quite good because it gives you backstab AND freezes the enemy so you can backstab again.

2 Likes

I would highly recommend Ilia. She has slam (really powerful cleave), reflect (reflect projectiles), and other cool abilities! For me, I think she is the most op warrior.
Lydia

2 Likes

I’m personally most excited for Ursara. I think she’s going to be really cool. Shiver might be a good choice, it is very expensive though. If you are thinking about getting it make sure you have a fast ranger with a hide/cloak ability e.g. Ritic or Naria (They would both work quite well, but Senick wouldn’t, for example).
Illia is also very cool.

2 Likes

I have Ritic, so that’s why I want to get the shiver.

2 Likes

However, Usara seems very powerful, but I do not know her abilities:

3 Likes

I would think Usara would be really powerful since she costs so much. But personally, I don’t use wizards, so I can’t really give you opinion on wizards. :smile:
Lydia

1 Like

One moment while I say that that’s a LOT of gems.

1 Like

It is a lot of gems for everything

2 Likes

I personally want to get the best heroes, Ritic for the rangers, Usara for the wizards, and Illia for the warriors.

2 Likes

Yes, but that is not going to be possible if you get the best armor. You can only get 2 Tier 4 heroes with good armor, if you have lifetime subscription and you completed all levels. Unless they add more levels, you’re not likely to get all 3 Tier 4 heros.

Lydia

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, but I don’t know who to choose, Illia or Usara

2 Likes

I have literally all the best stuff for the warriors and rangers, wizard is pretty decent.

2 Likes

Well maybe wait for Usara to come out and then see her abilities and you can chose who you want.

1 Like

That’s what I want to do, but when will Usara come out?

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone knows yet.

1 Like

Here is my gear:

Ritic the Cold

Okar Stompfoot

Pender Spellbane

2 Likes

You know a hack to get any items for free?

2 Likes

I have more heroes that these.

2 Likes

No, I do not know a hack to get any items for free.

2 Likes