Who builds with Lego

It’s 48/64 tiles. (20 characters)

6 Likes

Wow, it’s amazing. I love the detail on the castle and the use of slopes on the rocky edge. I also think it’s cool how you used dark tan near the water instead of light tan to make it look like it’s wet. Great job! :smiley::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you! (20 characters)

4 Likes

Was a castle BIG?

• Yeah
  • No…
  • Of course!
  • You said it is big?!

0 voters

4 Likes

Having seen your very cool castle (I love the sea and the cliff) I decided to show you my one as well:

Danny

11 Likes

Wow it’s great! I like doors! (or what are them on English)

I want so many plants… (it’s my dream, I want to buy them on my birthday)

Maybe I’ll send a mountain with a trap or mountain with a cave (btw, do you like building mountains?)

3 Likes

Thanks, the main entrance thing is called a portcullis. Cool castle word there!
Ooh, I like the idea of a mountain with a cave. Or maybe one of those mine entrances, they’re cool.
You definitely seem to have a lot of rock slopes. I don’t think I’ve got that many. For the sea, did you buy lots of bricks, or did you have them anyway? I think a lot of people buy specific bricks for MOCs (My Own Creations, in case you didn’t know) to make them look extra cool.
Have you seen this guy on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_EahESpmOsO_5hAmsNSqlw
He makes massive star wars scenes.

3 Likes

No, I haven’t got SO many details, on New year I got this set and there are 305 water details.

2 Likes

Ahh, that makes sense. I like that set. I don’t get Ninjago, or any lego for that matter, any more, but back in the day it was my favourite theme. I remember when it came out…

2 Likes

I have only one Ninjago , but it’s big.

Yeah, when I saw them I thought: “I want this set…” And I got it!

3 Likes

What sets do you have?

2 Likes

You can see my sets on Bricker: http://riddler.bricker.info/set-stat.html?brand=LEGO

3 Likes

Oh, gosh. I don’t think I’ll be able to name them all I’m afraid. I’ve got two big drawers which are taller than me full of lego. They’re in colours not sets anymore.

2 Likes

OK, how many details you have?

3 Likes

Bricker reminds me a lot of a site I use called Bricklink, which has almost every LEGO set, part, and minifig.

Here’s a link if you are interested --> bricklink

2 Likes

Yeah, I know, but I didn’t use it… yet.

3 Likes

I am very big on midieval times, and I love the castles!

3 Likes

Cool! You said my castle isn’t big, what castle is big in your opinion? Of course on flickr I saw lots of big castle.
But that people have millions of details!

4 Likes

They had a good picnic before…

Something happened
(Here is without children)

If you like this MOC please click :heart: button.

13 Likes

Were the idea and videos cool?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t like this idea…

0 voters

3 Likes