Why I was removed?

I was removed from CodeCombat Discord, and I did not even get a message what did I do to be removed. What happened? What did I do?

1 Like

So were you removed from a server or something happened to your acount.

I was removed from the Server.

1 Like

It sounds like you did something.

I tried to invite you, but it didn’t work. :frowning:

Looks like Chaboi has disabled inviting directly. :frowning:
Lydia

2 Likes

That makes sense. Some people want to keep there server private so only they can invite people.

2 Likes

I can’t post messages now either, cuz I don’t have a phone number. Guess I might have to leave unless someone changes that. :confused: :worried:

I don’t have a phone number linked and I can talk, I think you need a verified email or smthing
Lydia

1 Like

I KNOW DUDE. I WAS THERE AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. YOU WERE USING A FAKE AGE AND YOU CAN’T GO IN. YOU BROKE DISCORD TOS. Chaboi_3000 did this. He banned underage people. Seriously annoying. I was online at that time. @PeterPalov pls HEAR THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT @PeterPalov.

Chill dude. seriously.

ok sorry. but I had to tell…

same :frowning:

Is that real reason @Chaboi_3000 ?

1 Like

Discord TOS states that you must be 13 or older to join. Unfortunately, you did not meet the requirements, so you were removed. Breaking the TOS might result in our server being taken down.

Oh… I thought you were caring about discord TOS… SERIOUS? YOU ARE ONLY CARING ABOUT YOUR SERVER! Also, how did you disable invites?

what do you mean by that?

But there are many guys who are less than 13. We are kids…
But that’s sad that I didn’t receive a message why I was removed… Like someone just kicked me out of the server.

1 Like

Unfortunately violating Discord’s TOS means you will have to be removed from the server. Please be cautious about that in the future.

2 Likes