All about bugs and interesting things like that

PeterPalov and I found a few bugs and other interesting things like that.
For example:

Can you find me?
In this topic you can write about bugs that you know!

2 Likes

5 Boss Star is real!

3 Likes

And now the most interesting thing! How to get almost all things from the store for free!
Look, I have 692 gems and I haven’t got this:

But a few minutes later…

…I have it! Have you got any ideas how did I do that?

1 Like

Yes, I think that it is a pretty known bug.

Andrei

2 Likes

It is. It was first discovered several years ago.

2 Likes

What do you mean?(20 chars)

1 Like

It was mentioned pretty much on this forum.

Andrei

2 Likes

And how did they do it?

1 Like

There are a couple of ways, but it is best not to explain them here…we don’t really want folks using the β€˜exploit’, now do we?

2 Likes

You can try and find out by yourself, but after you find out do not post how you did it, ok? :wink:

Andrei

2 Likes

OK, I won’t :wink: (20 characters)

2 Likes

OK, but I think, that you don’t now how to test Illia or 5 boss star :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course we do…here: Fight Illia Shieldsmith!

Also, please don’t start the tirade about level 66 items again…it does nothing but cause problems and will result in this topic being locked. There are a few topics already about these.

3 Likes

Okay, okay, I’m leaving.

2 Likes

No no no, please let this topic live)
I wanted to start something like this with the name β€œCity legends and other mystique stuff of CoCo”) But let it be as it goes.

4 Likes

The method for obtaining all 66 items is both tedious and expensive(You need millions of gems). I’d rather not share it here per the request of Nick to keep it a secret. :stuck_out_tongue: It will never be β€œfixed” due to the fact that such fix will also result in the removal of other important game features. Will lock this thread due to the unnecessity of having such thread. Please report bugs in a separate thread or in the CoCo GitHub.

2 Likes