"Anti Gravity" discussions, tips & tricks, chatter

That’s me rn. XD chars

does getting the scholarship mean that you dont get prizes??

No. You get 1st place prizes and the mola

1 Like

:money_mouth_face:(20 charssssssssssss)

2 Likes

Yesssir. Dem greenbacks. Plus he basically got a job offer from CodeCombat last season from doing so well in the arena.

1 Like

just like venneth kinda

3 Likes

arenas plural. 2904945390453980890453849053 chars

1 Like

lol whenever someone becomes too dominant, CodeCombat offers them a job

2 Likes

Well if they are good at coding that person probably will help them improve the ai league.

This link to the ladder with the tournament ID, should contain the time thats left until the tournament ends
goodluck to everybody in the final hours!

5 Likes

:exploding_head:

Very Good! maby you can win every one

I guess he’s working hard to get into college

Na. I’m dead meat. I focused too much on defence and didn’t even consider offence until the last moment. That was a horrible tactical mistake on my part. Sometimes stratagy is more important than complex code. Take my Equinox cup 3rd place win. That was entirely hard coded. Not a single if loop I think. Don’t be like me people.
:cry:
Edit: fastfisch is hardcoded. If you battle him then do this:

while True:
   hero.wait(32434324324)

Then do whatever u want and look at it side by side, fastfisch does exactly the same thing.

2 Likes

I was like this at the beginning, I almost collapsed. Fortunately, I spent 6 hours writing a new version in the first two days. The only two arenas I played, especially the Equinox, because I only played it later. , I only play against the masters and ignore the people in the lower half

I thought that the tournament was starting today at three! I didn’t even realize. I will have to come back and do the next one. :disappointed_relieved:

What’s the meaning???

I missed the tournament for anti gravity and I won’t get a placing.

2 Likes

The purpose of my visit is to get HyperX headphones

Lol. I sold my stuff on Ebay. I already have a good gaming setup.