Battle me on dueling grounds!

My Senick is becoming a killing-machine in dueling grounds, and that is exactly the reason I created this topic (For flexing lol). See if you can beat me! The battle link is below, good luck!

I beat everyone on the leaderboard with my Senick. and here are some screenshots on my victories (No offense, just to flex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

See y’all on the ladders!

1 Like

Quite sure I can beat you, we’ll see though

Mk, nope, can’t, I survived 10 seconds OwO

Hey, you almost copied my strategy lol.
Btw, battle my brother: CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript

How does Senick have wizard spells?? -_-

What? I guess it’s the visual bug when you see the same hero when you spectate.

I guess, because the health kinda looks like Nalfar’s

Yes, he uses Nalfar.

Me : Not on leader board.

Me : Somehow still beat’s u

I think there is a bug with the time travel ability that makes the hero have special properties or smth. Or is it just that u forgot to add a if loop.

P.S : The health is cursed don’t look at it. Not my fault

3 Likes

You do realize, that for sumDecoys() you could just do hero.findByType('decoy', hero.findFriends()).length, right?

These are some really nice pieces of code! I doubt I would be able to beat any of them.

2 Likes

Nope I don’t, first time knowing it, thx

1 Like

I saw your code for omarn and saw turnarounds code too. I imagined if I put these two codes together and might as well add Jesus is my king’s code too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Changed my code, it is a little better than before.

1 Like

I restarted the game for a speedrun. The link nolonger works, sorry for inconvience.

1 Like

Nooooo

I’m seeing if I could complete the mountain in 3 days. I will submit once I complete.

@moonwatcher348 @PeterPalov @QinWentian

Here is new link, this is my other account called “Watachinao”

1 Like

I need the ogres link, my humans equipment is glitched

It is at above, just click it

1 Like