Bedrock VS Java

Um no not really… 20

2 Likes

caves are below ground, below par

2 Likes

Sry, not funny.

But there’s an annoying part about Java creative:
when you’re flying in Java, it’s like you’re on really bad ice. you’re constantly sliding around.

4 Likes

true, on my bedrock dragon test world (basically killing the dragon as practice for my survival one.) its very maneuverable in creative, but oh dear… the java controls killed me in the end…

2 Likes

but i do have to say… i wish they added save hotbars to bedrock… so useful for redstone and builds!

3 Likes

Whats really annoying in Console is that you can only move on your hotbar one slot at a time. Its SO painful

1 Like

not for me though… Since ive worked up my fingers for years, its not too much of an issue.

1 Like

Yea, I agree. Its just sometimes really annoying when you for example have quartz on one side of the hotbar and then you switch to your sword in slot one or two it’s just :neutral_face: sometimes

1 Like

yeah i guess so… WHY 2000000

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t played around with the hot bar yet. Tried once, but didn’t work.

1 Like

I’m surprised how big the difference is. I personally play Java because I like mods. I’m interested to hear why others chose what they chose.

1 Like

Welcome back :smiley: I play bedrock (Console) mainly because my dad had a PlayStation and he did not want to buy us Java. That’s why I like Bedrock more. At least on console you can actually buy the mods with the token thingys idk what they are but I have 0. Downloading mods on java is a huge plus. I like the graphins on bedrock more though. Idk what’s wrong with me, but I just like the black thing around the item name when you scroll to it

1 Like

RTXRTX… (continues blabbering)

BEDROCK
RTX

basically the best shaders, can’t actually beat it, i wont tell you why.

2 Likes

Sry is reviving the dead but I want to say that I am a java lover.

Reasons:

1. It is java
  2. It is Java
  3. It is JAVA
  4. It is JAVA!
  5. It is JAVA!!!
  6. IT IS JAVA!!!

Yes fair reasons @Code_Master and you aren’t reviving it as it is on topic. I think Bedrock is better because we have more blocks. Such as light blocks. :wink:

I think the problem is java players hate so much on bedrock but java didnt release any version for the other devices.

1 Like

I prefer java, since PvP is better, and Hypixel and Mineplex, and bedrock has just the hive, which closed down so yeah

Hive aint closed down we also have mineplex.

1 Like

And if you do a trick you can actually play on other severs such as Nether Games.

I prefer java because it can handle multiplayer servers, while bedrock cannot, and Minecraft isn’t as fun in single player, there are no other players to interact with.

1 Like