[BUG] multiplayer hack? Starting with zero health

Long time back. It doesn’t work anymore.

i know(20 characters is annoying)

Hi guys

I think, i’ve spotted another hack in duelling grounds. A Player named S. Eden somehow commands me to attack myself. I can’t do anything to block it, and the only thing i see him doing, is saying: “Shut up, you stupid old boy”. From everything i know, it could also be a function provided through an high-level item i have no access to, but i dont think so.

Could somebody please investigate this?
Greets

Probably the same old method. I’ll notify admins when they have time

Thx. Hope you’ll find it

Hello @Chaboi_3000

Do you have some good news about it? I hope you solved it.

Greets

I can’t really get in contact with the devs rn. Some aren’t on right now. I’ll report the issue on GitHub though. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks (20 = 20 quick maths)

I told nick the usernames of the people who used the enemy.attack() method on a direct message on slack (codecombat.slack.com) and he stopped them from using it, maybe it will work with the starting on zero health as well.

1 Like

Nice, thanks (20 :grin:)

Not :100: % sure it will work though. :smile:

We will see. We can think about it when it happens

you mean @potter-dude?

What’s going on with potter-dude?

Do you mean that he’s the S Eden guy?

Yah. Seohyun Eden = S.Eden, without the full first name.

Can you tell him to stop @Seojin_Roy_Lee?

I would when he continues playing(hasn’t played for quite a while…)

Just reset his code?