Can't buy items for Wizard and Ranger

I can’t buy Wizard or Ranger gear.

I got up to character level 32 and I’m at the clone level in the desert, but still can’t buy any.

Anyone else run into this? I’ve been through the forums and couldn’t find any threads about it.

Thanks!

1 Like

You need a subscription.

1 Like

Hmm…I don’t think that’s it. My bank account thinks I have lifetime access and so does my Account info on the site.

1 Like

Contact team@codecombat.com, and tell them your username and the problem you are experiencing.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. I have changed to use a wizard and can’t purchase items needed for levels that the wizard needs… Please help.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @aouellette, welcome to the CodeCombat discourse.
Please could you post some screenshots and as much detail about the problem as you can.
Have you tried the simple stuff like logging out, then logging back in; reloading the page; changing hero, then changing back etc.
Do you have a monthly or life time subscription? If it’s a monthly one is it still active?
Thanks
Danny
P.S. if it still doesn’t work you can try what Chaboi_3000 said:

1 Like

Same problem. Whenever I change to Ranger or Wizard i cannot buy the items. It says “ranger” or “wizard” on the items where I should (and am able to for warriors items) press “unlock” instead.

This was a year ago, does anyone know how to fix it?

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse, @R_Ross! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

I would just say, unless your not a subscriber, just do what Deadpool198 and Chaboi_3000 said.

1 Like