Capture their flag doesn't save code

hello,

i can’t save my code in capture their flag, i just gets deleted every time i close the game, can anyone here save his code in this level???

It appears that there are presently some server issues going on. I can’t even open this level.

ErrorLoading01-13-2018

try this link : https://codecombat.com/play/level/capture-their-flag

as you can see, the code didn’t save

Ah, for some reason my link said “flags” with an “s” on the end instead of just flag. After correcting the spelling I can open it without the “s”.

It doesn’t save code for me either. It did the first time I refreshed, but subsequent tries delete the code like restarting the level.

1 Like

Something that’s really strange going on here is that it is restarting the level as if the RESTART button is clicked, but there is no RESTART button in this level like there normally is.

Every other level I’ve seen looks like this:
RestartButton01

Capture Their Flag level looks like this:
RestartButton02

As you can see, there’s no RESTART button. Exiting the level or refreshing the browser amounts to restarting it from scratch. I’m not sure what’s going on there or why it’s like that.
Something doesn’t seem right though. @maka or some staff will have to take a look at this.

1 Like

maybe nick can help.

Not a good idea to summon anyone before Maka. He’s the point of contact for the board.

2 Likes

sorry i didn’t know, thanks for the correction

This level is not really released (no levels unlock it), so I’m not surprised it is behaving weirdly. @nemoyatpeace was working on it and got busy. At some point we might want to polish and release it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on this level!