Codecombat talents

uhhhhhh being 1st in duel & that desert battle thing before peter and jason took my lead from me (btw i was 1st at the same time for like 1 week with ritic) (totally not p2w hero fr)

1 Like

I was 3rd in the 11-14 bracket in the equinox cup arena.

2 Likes

I was third in the 14-18 bracket for equinox :slight_smile:
I got mentioned just once at the end lol

1 Like

IKR I had stayed up all night coding and got a little downgrade bc I had forgoten to save my old code.

Somethings better than nothing though.

@JustALuke I am pretty sure you are first on Battle on the burning planes:(CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript)

1 Like

Yep, you definitely are!!!

Well those aren’t official arenas so there aren’t many people playing; its much easier to do :slight_smile:
I took over a few others as well. But thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Hey, I am first in desert dispute, that has to count for something. :wink:

Now i’m second in snowhold. Also @JustALuke should release the arena on the discord to get more people into it.

2 Likes

Lol if you could post it on there that’d be great… Discord doesn’t cooperate with me for some reason.

2 Likes

I left the discord a while ago. It was just really distracting. Maybe @MarmiteOnToast can do it for you?

well, theres only like 5-10 people playing, so idk about that

I am trying to help it gain popularity…

Now 11. (20charsplaysdesertdispute)

i was 1st in 0-11 in collosus clash and 7th over all

that was fast :skull: (didnt expect luke to respond so fast with the clap but ty)

currently, (@)k_k_javascript , me, (@)riticmaster908 and (@)JustALuke are online.

idk if this is a cc talent (prob isnt) but i speak anime (i speak japanese)

its just called Japanese not anime