Coinucopia student issues

my student are trying to play the level Coinicopia and the level will not let their code run. The level glitches really quick and goes straight back to the “run: submit” area.

Any ideas

Are there any messages when the level glitches? Is there anything in the javascript console?

Just tested the level now. Works for me. If I had an actual code that makes the game glich maybe I could help more.

Instead of respond with a new post, I’ve just edited my previous one : with the code provided, I couldn’t reproduce the glitch. Never happened to me before either. No clue from me. Sorry :frowning:

It works for me as well. I can run it but two of my students can’t.

flag = self.findFlag()
loop:
    flag = self.findFlag()
    if flag:
        self.pickUpFlag(flag)

When there is no flag, your code runs really fast, because you take no action in these frames. This might cause the glitch, though I thought loops were safe from this. Ask these students to try and change there code to

loop:
    flag = self.findFlag()
    if flag:
        self.pickUpFlag(flag)
    else:
        self.say("zzzZZZzzz")    #This also counts as action

This code is still not working.

loop:
    flag = self.findFlag()
    if flag:
        self.pickUpFlag(flag)
    else:
        self.say("zzzZZZzzz")    

I am in Mr. Ross’ class. (araris Valerian)

Screen just whizzes by)

Is it in Internet Explorer? We have noticed some problems with that, especially in IE9. Do they see any better results if they use Google Chrome?

I’ll look. We use both Chrome and IE, but I tell the kids to use Chrome. They may not have listened.