Colossus Clash Bug Reports

Hello, The problem should be fixed.

I have noticed a very broken exploit abused by several leaderboard players, that allows players to manipulate the enemy hero. Very simple code to demonstrate how:

myEnemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
myEnemy.cast('fireball', 10,40)

where you would put this code before the usual while True:, so it runs at the very beginning.

Right now there is an Asia competition (ICE Challenge) using the arena, so I wonder if this can be hotfixed?

The player abusing this bug right now: ICE-NTS-0759 (probably would be nice if punishments can be given since he is literally exploiting in a real competition)
Edit: My battle versus him: CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript

1 Like

I would also like to ask why the simulation is so slow these few hours? Is it because of the Tundra Tower arena finishing?

I am experiencing the same issue too.

yo wassup I have seen you these days editing code at ~5am hk time (I was also editing at those times haha)
good luck with the competition! Hope we can see each other in part 2 of grand finals.

It’s been for 8 minutes since I ranked the game in Colossus Clash, and codecombat only simulated 3 games only. I am wondering if there is a problem.

This is happening since yesterday.

Hello, the AILeague season 4 Tundra Tower Cup has just finished yesterday, the server’s machines probably are busy running thousands to millions of simulations for the participants currently.

The admins are probably busy at this time around aswell, preparing for the video announcement for AILeague, sponsor communication, and preparing the warm up arena “Desert Duel” for season 5.

This is my speculation, and not a direct information by the admins of CodeCombat, i thought i’d comment rather than leaving this thread empty without response from the admins.

2 Likes

Thanks, that should explain it.