Сброс прогресса/English: Reset progress?

Я хочу начать играть сначала и сбросить прогресс.
Система пишет что я потеряю все заработанные кристаллы.
Вопрос: А те кристаллы которые мне дали за покупку пожизненной подписки я тоже теряю или нет?
Возможно ли сбросить только одну область скажем Backwoods Forest? И пройти его сначала?

Russian:

Во-первых, добро пожаловать в CodeCombat Discourse !! Мы надеемся, что вы сможете ознакомиться со всеми предложениями CodeCombat на нашем форуме. Мы рекомендуем вам прочитать наш FAQ, который показывает информацию обо всех установленных правилах, чтобы все были довольны Итак, чтобы ответить на ваш вопрос:
По сути, это означает, что, поскольку у вас есть учетная запись, любые заработанные вами кристаллы будут считаться неучтенными, поскольку вы их уже заработали. Если вы хотите снова пройти уровень и заработать кристаллы, войдите без учетной записи и играйте на ней. Это единственный способ.

English:
First, Welcome to CodeCombat Discourse!! We hope you are able to experience all CodeCombat has to offer through our forum. We encourage that you read our FAQ, which shows gives info about all the rules set to keep everyone happy! So to answer your question:

Basically what this means is that because you have an account, any crystals you earn will be unaccounted for because you have already earned them. If you would like to play the level again and earn crystals, log on without an account and play it. That’s the only way.

This was @11111’s question in English:

I want to start playing first and reset the progress.
The system writes that I will lose all the crystals earned.
Question: And those crystals that I was given for buying a lifetime subscription, I also lose or not?
Is it possible to reset only one area, say Backwoods Forest? And go through it first?

You will not lose crystals bought or earned from subscriptions.

No, it’s currently not possible to do that.

I will double-check with @stephanie just in case I’m missing something.

2 Likes

@Chaboi_3000, correct currently we have no way to just reset one area of progress. The only progress reset we offer is a complete reset of all progress for a given account.

2 Likes

@stephanie Hello. I have joined a class which my friend had mentioned to me. I now see that the teacher has deleted her account and that my friend hadn’t joined the class for himself. There is no way for me to get out of the class. Could u please remove me from this class please. The account that is tied to the class is “williamcool21”. Thank you in advance

1 Like

@William_Moore you should be good to go now!

2 Likes