Farmscape bug reports and suggestions

Report bugs here (non-official)

yo venneth or Bryukh could u guys add boost.place to locate boosts?

should i mass ping them?

nah ill just ping venneth

@Venneth if u could do that that would be great

Hello, thanks for the suggestion! I’m pretty sure we have a method hero.findBoosts() that returns an array with boost objects, that each have a .place property to indicate the boost’s place coordinates (“A0”,“B1”,etc)

as for the hero.build(“wheat”,0,A) unfortunately I think we cannot change that, since it is already in the format hero.build("wheat","A0") for quite some time, for the sake of consistency with Farmer’s Feud and to not break existing code.

1 Like

also venneth can you merge this with ritics, other topic since they are both about farmscape

this topic: Proposal. for farmscape - #2 by herokolbert

Didn’t get what we should merge. threads are not mergable.

You can try :slight_smile: I would recommend to do it many times also to get warning for sure :slight_smile:

btw sorry for the off topic but no admins saw this What the heck happend to farmers feud

The boosts I picked up are still in hero.findBoosts(). Do I have to remember them?

while(true){
    while(hero.findBoosts().length === 0) hero.wait(0.1);
    hero.move(hero.findBoosts()[0].place);
    console.log(hero.time.toFixed(1) + ": move(" + hero.getWorkerPlace() + ")");
    for(var boost of hero.findBoosts()){
        if(boost.place == hero.getWorkerPlace()){
            console.log("boost is still here: " + boost.place);
        }
    }
    hero.wait(1);
}

Farmscrape (the CodeQuest global final) is so good, but it was only 7 matches when I last submitted it 2 hours ago.