Getting Achievements

Hey, does anyone have any idea of what badges i can just get right now?
I know there is something like „First reply by Email“, but I dont know how to get that.

Mumbo_6

You can get invite, out of love, read the guidelines, appreciated, autobiographer, editor, enthusiast, first emoji, first link, first mention, first onebox, first quote, and reader.
You can get First reply by Email by adding an email linked to your account, and you can reply to the chat with your email!
Lydia

I got all of them, but invite and I already sent an email to to my friend.
Can you show me in screenshot how to reply via email?

Mumbo_6

So after you reply by email, your post should look like this:

Lydia

Yea, I saw that post :smile:, I just cant figure out how to actually reply via email.

Mumbo_6

1 Like

So first, you have to go your email (mine is GMail)
You should see this
And then just click this
And write your message!
Lydia

Do you go to your email via your account profile or through mail.google.com? (I also have gmail)

Mumbo_6

Through gmail and just click on the topic that you want to reply to. But this ONLY works if you have an email linked and you turn notifications on for Discourse!!
Lydia

Hmmmmm it does not seem to work. Whatever, thanks anyways.

Mumbo_6

2 Likes

Maybe wait a day? Or try restarting your browser?
Lydia

Thanks, I’m figuring it out in time :grin:

Mumbo_6

2 Likes

Where I can do this option? In preferences? Or where, @Lydia_Song?

2 Likes

@PeterPalov do you have gmail? I can help because I have this badge

1 Like

In preferences and then scroll down, and you should see an Email tab, then just add an email!
Lydia

1 Like

Where?

2 Likes

I think if you use Gmail you should connect your mail with the button „Google“

Mumbo_6

1 Like

Can you send me the full screenshot in a PM?
Lydia

1 Like

how do you get example badge so for only @Chaboi_3000, his old account @Chaboi, @discobot and @system can get it why is that like @nick help create this place why can’t he get it

The example badge is for testing. It’s not an achievement. Also, please don’t @ chaboi and nick for this kind of thing. I would say it’s quite clear the example badge is not awarded for any particular achievement.
Danny