[Hero Idea] Mother Nature and the uncommandble burls theory

I have a theory about why we can not command burls:
As in real life, in Code Combat the Nature has its own will and it can not be changed by mankind and burls are part of the nature like the plants, the cows, the reindeers and the horses. This is why I think it would be cool to have a hero called Mother Nature in Code Combat that will be able to command burls (and maybe cows, horses and reindeers too).
What do you think about this theory?
Now we should talk about Mother Nature.
Mother Nature could not attack (she would be a passive hero that can heal allies), but she can summon different creatures that can attack in her place and revive a lot more allies than raise dead and also form a wall of flowers that will slow down and reduce the damage and health the enemies that walk into it for a little while.
Now can you tell me more about how Mother Nature should be in your opinion?

Andrei

7 Likes

I think, that she should have an ability like “summon animal”:

hero.summmonAnimal("burl") #reindeer, cow, horse, burl.
3 Likes

About wall of flowers
I think it’s a good idea.
#hero.cast(“flower-place”, {“x”: x, “y”: y })

3 Likes

And she can command them.

1 Like

And horse is fast.
Reindeer can “bash”.
Cow can heal with milk.
(sorry for crazy ideas)

3 Likes

Thanks for Mother Nature idea!

3 Likes

Thanks!
P.S. I drew wand wihch can flower-place.
But it isn’t like Deadpool drawing.

4 Likes
name = "Mother Nature"
type = "forest-queen?"
abilities = "flowerPlace", "summonAnimal", commandableTypes = ["burl", "reindeer", "cow", "horse"], commandableMethods = ["attack", "defend", "move", "run", "eat", "bash", "carry"]
6 Likes

Yes, like real!
Now we just have to draw. Does anyone drawing well?

5 Likes

Maybe, we can take Zanas picture?

4 Likes

forest-queen

Maybe nature-queen?

5 Likes

no, let’s draw it because we are making a NEW hero

5 Likes

I will try to draw it. (I had a clear image in mind from the beggining) And her type should be empress.

Andrei

4 Likes

Guys we have to let the coders know about this we can’t do this by ourselves its up to the game designers if they wanna add it maybe you guys can summon some designers if you know any, I don’t I’m new to cc.

5 Likes

Great idea! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Just try to keep the character lowkey I know its empress but you don’t have to put diamonds and jewelries everything.

6 Likes

We just imagine those heroes. (But if she will be added I will be really happy)

Andrei

4 Likes

Yes, will be very good)

5 Likes

I also want the character to be added to the game but we still have to talk to the devleopers, maybe summon them @Chaboi_3000 @Deadpool198 @Anna

5 Likes

What is wrong?
I didn’t understand.

5 Likes