The List of all Theories, Biographies and Stories

There are quite many biographies and theories, so I thought to make a list of them, because it’s easier to find something.

Biographies
Biography of the first warlock: Biography of the Warlock - #5 by RangerGrant9307

[Idea] Pender Origin story idea by phoenixRider2022

Usara’s biography [Idea] Usara, the Master Wizard - Biography by FalconX11_312

Usara’s biography [Idea] Usara, the Master Wizard - Biography - #5 by PeterPalov - by PeterPalov and Lydia_Song

Ursara’s biography Ursaras biography – @PeterPalov and @JoPro_8000 by PeterPalov and JoPro_8000

Ritic’s biography Ritic's Biography by milton.jinich

Zana’s biography Zana's Biography and Story by milton.jinich

Illia’s biography [Idea] Illia Shieldsmith biography by PeterPalov, JoPro8000 (Mumbo_6) and TheOrbitals

Starter warriors biography [Idea] The starter warrior biography by JoPro_8000, PeterPalov and milton.jinich

Okars biography: [Idea] Okars Biography - #5 by JoPro_8000 by JoPro8000

Theories

[THEORY] Senick is a paladin in disguise (a high effort s post)? by riticmaster908

[THEORY] Ritic, isn’t death. (Harry Potter Spoilers) by riticmaster908

[Theory] Why ogres hate humans? - #2 by FalconX11_312 by PeterPalov

Is Nalfar a Dark Elf from Thor Dark World by milton.jinich

Arryn Stonewall and Gordon the Stalwart are Siblings Theory(Add your own theories if you want) by 123hi123

Nalfar theory- The Dark Imperium by xantar

[Hero Idea] Mother Nature and the uncommandble burls theory by AnSeDra

Random Game-Generated Theory? by Hellenar

Is Omarn Brewstone based off of Severus Snape? Theory by Rachel699

[Theory] What would happened if Naria did shoot out Ritic's eye? by Endercore79_is_back

[Theory] Omarn and Pender - Student and Master? by Endercore79_is_back

"Ritic = Death" Theory (feel free to add your own ideas!) by Hellenar

[THEORY] Tharin is a dwarf from the LOTR/Hobbit Universe (SPOILERS AHEAD) by Monsty

[THEORY] what would happen if naria did shoot out ritics eye by Endercore79_Is_Back and Chaboii_3000

Stories
Topic for Stories by Monsty

Feel free to add!!!

16 Likes

Can someone please make this a wiki?

1 Like

Really good! Great list, thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Thanks @Deadpool198!

Now everyone can add biographies/theories that I didn’t add.

1 Like

I think you got all of them. But I will just add the ones that I will create in the future.

1 Like

Thanks, this’ll be really helpful, especially since I’ve been interested in biographies lately :smile:

Rachel

3 Likes

ngl the theory makers should get a new role (like the SERIOUS theory makers) (ones that make like more then 3)

they should get the role “coco matpat”