[Hero Idea] Mother Nature and the uncommandble burls theory

She could have the vine staff too

6 Likes

Yes, she can summon burls.

3 Likes

She could have vine staff but shouldnā€™t she have some thing more powerful like staff that summons varieties of animals which she could control but at the same time she canā€™t be to powerful because it could be unfair for people who canā€™t afford to buy the character.

3 Likes

New version:

name = "Mother Nature"
type = "nature-queen"
abilities = "flowerPlace", "summonAnimal", "findCorpses", "revive", commandableTypes = ["burl", "reindeer", "cow", "horse"], commandableMethods = ["attack", "defend", "move", "run", "eat", "bash", "carry"]
4 Likes

I think, ā€œreviveā€ will revive units forever in 25 meters radius, with same health and speed, but revived unitā€™s team will be same to Mother-Natureā€™s team. And maybe it will heal all friends in 25m.

3 Likes

ā€œeatā€
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thats more like devouring enemies.

6 Likes

Devouring enemies is truly a scare tactic.

5 Likes

I think Nalfar can devour anything, it would be horrifying if he devoured a yeti.

6 Likes

I like this idea I think it would be cool to have a character like this :grinning:

5 Likes

how about they chang ethe descip for zana that she is the daughter of the queen and she is slowly going to learn everything the queen teaches her

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE the rick riordan books and have read almost all of them.

3 Likes

lets take it to the favourite books topic

2 Likes

how about a ability that summons leaf yetis

1 Like

they are like yetis but can cast leaf storm(like shadow vortex but cooldown is 10 secs ad is a tornado of leafs that deal 15 DPS but has a cooldown of 8.7 secs)or the cow could be commanded to do ram deals 123.89DPS and has a cool down of 15 seconds and deals 35.78 damage

the art could be a green version of dark vortex.

1 Like

what do you think @AnSeDra and @PeterPalov?

Nice! (200000000 chars)

1 Like

I thought of a new one the leaf rider and leaf guardian (like paladin and griffin-rider)

1 Like

I searched ā€œleafā€ in the thang editor and didnā€™t see either.