Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

[Hero Idea] Mother Nature and the uncommandble burls theory

does anyone else have a 90+ year old grandpa or family member?

3 Likes

i do (20 characters)

2 Likes

@DimaP in Mother Nature’s skills you forgot to include the revive and the findCorpses.

Andrei

2 Likes

And I just realised that Mother Nature is mentioned in the Earthskin Ring description. (Maybe it is a teaser?)

Andrei

2 Likes

Can you show me the description because I currently haven’t unlocked due to the restarting of progress

1 Like

Mother of Nature Possible Names: Demeter (If you guys read Rick Riordan books or know greek mythology you prob know who is demeter)
Appearances:

• Surrounded by leafs (image below[1])

• Earthy necklace or rings (not to much)

• Could have flower wreath on her head (image below[2])

• Clothes or dress made out of flowers, grass, wood, and leaves (image below[3])

• The armour should also be earthy and looks like nature armour, the colors could include yellow, orange, red, green because these are normally the colors of nature.

References:

(1)

(2)

(3) (Something like this but alot better and less colorful)

Pls :heart: the comment of you like it :grin: , spend a while thinking and reseraching.

2 Likes

Sure, here is it:

Andrei

2 Likes

Was my drawing good tho? It was the first time I used Paint in my life. :smiley_cat:

Andrei

2 Likes

It excellent drawing for a first-timer but it do looks abit straigh forward

2 Likes

you can only unlock her being a subscriber

2 Likes

Do you mean this character?

2 Likes

yes i do cause it would be to good for none subscribers

2 Likes

She could cost a lot so only subscribers and the hard core non subscribers to be able to play her.

Andrei

4 Likes

Her outfit could be like queen of hearts, she could have elf ears like Zana and long hair with flowers and vines in it.

3 Likes

She could have the vine staff too

4 Likes

Yes, she can summon burls.

1 Like

She could have vine staff but shouldn’t she have some thing more powerful like staff that summons varieties of animals which she could control but at the same time she can’t be to powerful because it could be unfair for people who can’t afford to buy the character.