Heroes and Their Stats - A reference

REALLY wish Usura’s price could be lower, but With power comes… um, a huge price tag?

6 Likes

Let’s find out which hero is the best:

Choose the best hero(-es)!
    • Sir Tharin Thunderfist
    • Captain Anya Weston
    • Alejandro the Duelist
    • Lady Ida Justheart
    • Amara Arrowhead
    • Hattori Hanzo
    • Miss Hushbaum
    • Senick Steelclaw
    • Omarn Brewstone
    • Gordon the Stalwart
    • Naria of the Leaf
    • Pender Spellbane
    • Arryn Stonewall
    • Nalfar Cryptor
    • Zana Woodheart
    • Okar Stompfoot
    • Ritic the Cold
    • Illia Shieldsmith
    • Usara Master Wizard

0 voters

Dude, Tharin and Anya basically started CoCo.

Yeah, I know.I remember days, when there were only free heroes and subscription free heroes.

1 Like

you know what else is expensive. Baby griffin its 1700 gems and also it said it would make you fly
its the most trash pet :sob:

That doesn’t have to do with this topic. Read what it does here Miscs And Their Statistics - A Reference or here Pet Review + Tips

I’m not a subscriber, so most of these heroes I CAN’T PLAY. (The starter heroes have the SAME stats)

3 Likes

I looked at the stat block and discovered that Usara is slightly faster and has much higher damage.

I wish you could start as something else. AT LEAST warr with different stats without getting sub.

Looking at Usara’s stats and Illia’s stats, Usara looks trash…until you look at abilities

Also, comparing using gordon is good, I think that illia is easily the best warrior.

Finished adding the new Special Heroes category and Armando Hoyos. :+1:

4 Likes

Are we supposed to get the Armando Hoyos hero as soon as we join the clan?

Should be there once you join.

Yes, that’s how i got him. Oh, and Chaboi, when you have time could you show a gif of him doing that charismagnetize thingy

It’s basically a lesser version of Usara’s magnetfield and with a fixed position.

1 Like

aaaah ok thx(20 chars)

@Chaboi_3000 If Nalfars devours an enemy and kills it, doesn’t he heal the amount of health that the enemy had? For example, if I killed a headhunter with 180 health using hero.devour(), then would I heal 180hp or 200hp?

Oops. Wrong description. It should heal you the target’s max health if succeeded. (Now updated correctly)

:+1: Thank you! (200000)