Heroes and Their Stats - A reference

Are you in Glacier? At first, when I went to Glacier I thought I can’t complete any levels. I waited for about 6 months and could complete almost all levels!

1 Like

no i am in mountain not glacier

1 Like

on a dessert? then would you eat it

2 Likes

I’m working on summits gate, but I have had help with most levels since the desert beginning, and a lot of levels in the mountain are easy once you understand one idea.

Added Illia to the list :+1:

1 Like

The “heroes and their stats” list?

Yes.

2 Likes

I just added Usara to the Unreleased Heroes section. Added a few stats, pose image, and the placeholder description for now. Abilities will be revealed at a later date :+1:

5 Likes

In volcano fighters it makes me play as Ida, even though I use tharin on all other levels. weird huh?

4 Likes

Ida is actually a paladin herself. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I didn’t know that. (20 annoying chars)

2 Likes

I just added the final description for Usara :+1:

7 Likes

my impression on the difficulties of CodeCombat worlds:

5 Likes

hmmmmm mountain shouldnt be that low

3 Likes

I agree with you @cheddarcheese the mountain difficulty shouldn’t be that low

i agree on the dungeon part its just when you have completed it before its like really boring completing levels you already completed

Just updated Usara’s description. The old one covered the stat bars so we had to shorten it. :+1:

4 Likes

i think the abilities for Usara is castSummonRobobomb, castSummonYeti, castMagneticfield, and powerSwap. Can’t believe she’s that slow!

I think you should erase the bar for dungeon and forest. They have no difficulties at all.

They’re actually subject to change. One of them is causing a lot of issues, we might scrap it.

3 Likes