Heroes and Their Stats - A reference

true. I mean, i like the ranger class but it kinda pales in comparison

Yeah, we need some good warrior equipment

Do you have any ideas?

Hey, do you want to help me experiment what kind of stuff warriors need to become better and not to op?

Sure, I have some ideas.

1 Like

what sort of ideas? I cant think how to make them more powerfull

illia is not better than ritic.

Maybe she isn’t, but she is cheaper than Ritic. So if you don’t have gems for Ritic, the best choice is Illia. She is powerful and you can’t really say who is better. Because if Illia has good program, and Ritic has bad, Illia will win. If Illia has bad program and Ritic has good code, he will win. So everyone can think who is better, but everyone will have different answers, because they are different heroes and they’re both powerful.

4 Likes

Usara’s released! I’ve finished the stats + abilities for her and moved her to the released heroes section!

3 Likes

You can see her now? I’ve got to check. Even though I’m a non sub. Who’s next?

i dont think their releasing more heros but they might

Usara is the last hero to be released.

2 Likes

Oh, great. Thanks for telling me though.

So there won’t be any heroes?

1 Like

Usara is probably going to be the last hero.

3 Likes

What do you mean by “probably”?

2 Likes

It means it’s likely that she’ll be the last hero, but I’m not saying there won’t be any new heroes in the future.

4 Likes

Ohhhh, so is CoCo’s main focus to release the Volcano and new items now?

1 Like

There’s a big awesome something coming up soon :wink: Keep watching. :eyes: Since Ozaria has content, some of the focus is back to CoCo again. (Though not completely) I’d really like to rebalance some of the current game content(ie. items, heroes) and rework some of the current stuff before going to new content.

5 Likes

Spoilers… Thats interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw, if you powerSwap() with robobomb you will have damage 1000?

1 Like