How laggy is your computer?

How laggy is your Computer? Mine was made in 2012 and on newer websites it has around 10 FPS. Very laggy and Annoying -_-

1 Like

Depends how many tabs i have open. But I’m using the computer my school provides the students from grades 4-8 (preschool-3 get ipads), but it’s normally really nice and quick

1 Like

When I had Among Us on PC it was slower than it was by a noticeable difference but when I got rid of it it started to not lag as much. And I only keep 1 thing open at a time.

2 Likes

My computer is not laggy at all, as we bought it last year.It lags only on Algodoo.I think, when I install KSP, it will lag too.

1 Like

Preschoolers get ipads??? I don’t even own a device!!

Oof. We get iPads in middle school. We use them for onDrive wir etc

1 Like

My laptop isn’t laggy lol.

3 Likes

Lucky dude mate. Mine lags miserably :neutral_face:

2 Likes
hero.say("Indeed...But bfor covid, it was only gr 3 got ipads, 4+ still got compooters")
2 Likes

My computer is pretty lagless. I doesn’t know what lag means

2 Likes

My computer is 3.6 GB and coco is laggy on it, as well as minecraft. I’m going to get two 4GB RAM’s so that it won’t lag so much and be 8GB.

1 Like

CodeCombat definitely does chew up a lot of memory. There’s times it’s laggy even for my 16GB RAM.

3 Likes

interesting. I dont find codecombat that laggy though, even though it has more memory. sometimes it glitches and does weird things, but thats pretty much the same with every website/game

1 Like

Oh, lucky you! Complete Backwoods Brawl to 10 and you’ll understnd that it’s laggy… :joy:

2 Likes

thats true xD. im on sarven treasure 10 and my pc crashes every time I open it

2 Likes