How to dress my character?

I don’t know how can I dress my avatar with swords or a armor.
Could you help me?

When you click on a level, it should show you your inventory. From there you can click on the equipment on the right hand side to equip it. To unequip it, double click it. You can also purchase equipment from the shop using gems you get by beating levels

1 Like

It isn’t a inventory here.
I forget to say that I play CodeCombat with a computer, and there aren’t any shop.

Please send a screenshot

1 Like

Classroom players can’t access the equipment screen.

If you are in a classroom, you’ll want to ask your teacher to send us a message at team@codecombat.com and we’ll see what we can do to help.

1 Like

Please change this feature. My students are very sad that they cannot change their equipment and keep logging out of our class to play with the characters they created, but then I cannot track their progress.

This feature really does make it easy to code for free. Students receive more levels, which means more coding experience then if you make an individual account and get the non-subscription I believe. You should ask nick about it though.

Equipment is pre-set so students are guaranteed to have the equipment they need for the level without the need to earn gems. This allows a smoother classroom environment.

2 Likes