How to log out of the classroom mode and back into normal CodeCombat?

Hey, it’s me here. I never intended to actually make a new topic, but I have a problem.

I can’t get off of the Student Dashboard.

The levels that I’ve played and all the stuff I’ve earned, I’m level 19 and now lost all of it.
the levels that the teacher gave me were JavaScript and not Python, and were tedious.
I got stuck on a few and decided: ‘Well, let’s play some normal coding.’ then, when I logged out and back in I was still inside the Dashboard!
I can’t find a “Exit Dashboard” or -Go Back button, so help!

2 Likes

Is there a logout under “My Account” for classroom mode?

2 Likes

I need help with this too

2 Likes

As Harry already said:[quote=“Harry_the_Wanderer, post:2, topic:8972”]
Is there a logout under “My Account” for classroom mode?
[/quote]

1 Like

No there isn’t.
For me it say:Profile, Settings, and Log Out.

When I always try to go to a level, it always brings me to the student area. :disappointed_relieved::hatched_chick:

Hi, I have a similar issue,

i am logged in a student, and when i scroll all the way down, i see “Multiplayer” (wow, how cool is that!) which brings me here>>> https://codecombat.com/play/ladder

But when i click on any of the options, say “Ace of Coders”, it brings me to “My Student Dashboard” page…

It would be great if a student can participate in the arenas, is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,

there is not a log out thing for classroom mode

my acount don,t have

Hello @Nam_Khanh_Trang_trai,
Can you please restate the situation? Are you trying to log out or do you want to convert to campaign mode?

@Support after this, you can take over. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes i don’t have in my acount

@stephanie had converted you into campaign mode. :white_check_mark: Enjoy!

2 Likes

@Chaboi_3000 Can you convert my account back into campaign mode? I was a member of a home class, but my teacher created a class on my behalf since I forwarded the email about “Free Full Access” to her. I was basically on the desert and now I do not have access to any of that stuff anymore… and want it back.

@lilguy03

Send an email request to support@codecombat.com

1 Like

I am also facing this problem. Please help me as my account will not let me do anything.

As MukeyShynes said, send an email request to the above email address.

Oh, and, welcome to the Discourse!