Stuck in a class

Hey, browsing google I stumbled into this class:

Coding Club(Python)
Teacher:bateman.kristy.m

And now I cannot play the game normally, it just takes me to this beginner Python class. Is there a way to leave the class?

2 Likes

Yes, you have to contact the staff here on the discourse or email them and give them your username, their email is under contact. If you want to message staff here then I would message @maka

2 Likes

You can leave the class, but you can’t change your student account into a campaign account, only fellow devs can only do, it. Can you tell us your username so @maka can change your account into the normal campaign one? Enjoy your time in codecombat discourse!
Best @Chaboi_3000

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the help! My username is Ispanico.

2 Likes

I need you to email in the request, Alan. Send it to team@codecombat.com.

1 Like

i made myself the teacher thinking it would give me free premium(Which it doesn’t,and it said it did)& i was at backwoods forest & i want to go back to the normal campaign but i don’t know how to end the classroom.

1 Like

Email team@codecombat.com and tell them to deteacher you and also be sure to tell them your username too. Please refrain from upgrading to teacher unless you are a teacher.

1 Like

@Wyatt_Guski As Chaiboi mentions below, we can convert you back – where does it say teacher accounts get free premium? It shouldn’t say.

Maka

2 Likes

ok i may have misread it now that i look at it again,sorry.

1 Like

hold on sorry,who do i have to contact to convert me back.& what info do they need.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi @BlackNinja - I don’t have a way to verify that mwong26 here is the same person as mwong26 in the game, so I can’t do it from a request here. That’s why we need you to email team@codecombat.com from the address linked to your account.

Also, you should email us in case I’m on vacation! Stephanie also does support for us and can assist in that case.

Maka

2 Likes

@BlackNinja - I heard from your teacher and I’ve converted you to an individual user. Have fun!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m stuck in a class
my username is williamcool21

hey, I accidentally joined a old unused class, I am level 29 and I want to leave it. my username is williamcool21

Hi @William_Moore, welcome to the CodeCombat Discourse.
I can’t remove you from a class personally, but the CoCo team will be able to.
Please send an email to: team@codecombat.com and I’m sure they’ll fix your problem.
Thanks,
:lion: :lion: :lion:

Hi.
I don’t work there anymore - email help@codecombat.com for help.

Maka

1 Like

@William_Moore,
Please PM @stephanie or @Ryan, or just send an email request to help@codecombat.com.

1 Like

okay I sent her a message(@stephanie)

1 Like

how do u join a class