I can't play because I'm a teacher

Hello, I have activated the teacher mode for my account, because I wanted to try fonctionnality ( I make some mission of teaching ), but now I can’t play any level, the “/play” reroot me on dashboard page … How can I play and keep all my progression ?
Thanks

2 Likes

https://codecombat.com/play/forest

1 Like

Hello Pierre,

We have found there are technical issues brought about by users who are using both the Classroom and Home versions of CodeCombat and have made the decision to separate the two games entirely.

We are suggesting that those who need or want to play both that they create separate accounts for doing so. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maka

Hi maka
Thanks for you answer. I have made a lot on this account, so I don’t want to restart, can I just disable teacher mode and create a new teacher account ?
I doesn’t see option for switch account type :confused:

@maka I was looking over achievements today and noticed that

Multiplayer Wakka Maul and Cross Bones show up on the achievements list even though they seem to require a student account to access? It might make sense to separate some of the achievements as well?

Pierre,

Email team@codecombat.com and ask them to convert your account back to a non-teacher. You’ll need to tell us your username or the email address you use to log in.

Maka

Harry,

I’ll bring this up with the team. Thanks!

Maka

Actually, Harry, you can play these by going to:

Maka

same issue:

Do you earn something (money or etc) by being a teacher? :frowning:

Probably not because why would you. Also could you not revive dead topics if your question doesn’t relate to the topic.

1 Like

Well, in real life jobs, yes,
If you mean in CodeCombat, if you are hired by CoCo as a teacher, then probably yes, but if you’re just like a teacher account, then no

1 Like

Oh I understand, thanks for your answer and sorry I had not seen the date hahaha :smiley: