I need some help with a girl ;-;

So, I really, really like this girl called GraceAnne at my High School, and my friends all are telling me she really likes me as well, but we don’t have classes together, and we don’t talk very much. Do I just fully send it and ask her out, or do I get to know her a little better, leave it be, Idk and I am tweaking.

just bribe, use your cash power

1 Like

Nah she’s not worth staying with if she’s only in it for the money.

1 Like

Are y’all the same age and grade? If there’s an age gap it’ll be harder bc one of you will be out of high school first and moving on with life. She’s prolly thinking about that and you’ll have less of a chance to get her.

Same grade, same age, i’m just a wimp :confused:

Ok so I do not have a lot of experience with this sorta thing but I would recommend just getting to know her as a friend and later on ask her to be your gf

1 Like

We are friends, I appreciate it though :-;

(i have no experience as well and this is kinda a wierd topic for a 11 yr old to help with ;-; ) but maybe try like hanging out afterschool and getting to know eachother alot

Like how much? On a scale of 1/10.

My friend said that you should just go up to her and say something along the line “I heard from my friends that you said you liked me.” And then go from there.

2 Likes

Try finding a place where you can be together; e.g. lunch or staying at a house. That might help your case.

1 Like

I say get to know her first, just hang out a lot (during free periods, after school, etc)
And if your comfortable ask for her number so yall can chat more often

2 Likes

7-8/10。 She’s a cheerleader and i’m on the football team, we also do choir together.

4 Likes

I have her insta, she just leaves everybody on read lol

1 Like

:skull:

1 Like

I feel like you should invite her to lunch eventually or go hang out or something. But if you’re not quite comfortable with that, maybe you can have several friends over at your house first, and she’s included. That way she can get to know you in a much smaller group away from school.

3 Likes

Uhhh parents don’t let girls in the house that aren’t my sister’s friends, we have separate lunch hours, and we are not even close to hanging out after school comfortably. We can crack jokes with each other, we went to a dance as friends, and she used to bring me food and drinks every football game, it’s just a little awkward rn.

2 Likes

That’s my mom and boys :skull:
She acts like they have a disease or something

3 Likes

No, my parents don’t want me to A. Embarrass myself. And B. Don’t want any tomfoolery in their house

1 Like

Just maybe try to meet her with some group of common friends in some quiet place like a park.

2 Likes