I want more gems

Hey there,
A subscription is required to be able to purchase a special hero. (In this case, Zana). I would advise buying a monthly subscription once, which gives you 3500 gems to spend and access to buy special heroes(eg. Zana, Ritic) and purchase the ranger equipment. Even if your subscription expires, you will still be able to use the equipment and heroes you purchased.

Another note, as the person who developed Zana, what made her really good? Although it is officially a “complete” hero, I would like to know what made her abilities too strong.

3 Likes

Ah thank you for the confirmation.
About Zana, don’t get me wrong I think she’s really cool, but I do feel that her abilities were quite similar (paralize and pacify) and it almost made it look like the other player (in multiplayer at least) had an error, and couldn’t move for almost the whole game. But, I can’t really make a fair judgement because I don’t have her, and I think she would be really fun to play with: especially in the replayable levels.
It’s more that I already have my ranger (senick) and I’m more excited for a higher level wizard (why though, I don’t know because I still don’t have enough gems…)

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Im on glacier. level kelvintaph burgler

All my brawls:

Kithgard brawl: Level 9
Backwoods brawl: Level 7
Backwoods brawl: Level 7
Sacred Statue: Level 7
Sarven Brawl: Level 7
Sarven treasure: Level 5
Sarven Siege: Level 5 (really hard, my towers get destroyed in like 3 secs)
Cloudrip Brawl: Level 6
Cloudrip Siege: Level 4
Cloudrip Treasure: Level 4

I know you can get higher levels, but.

I’m not the best at coding python, I kinda suck, So those are my levels, pls dont tell me i have to get higher, It’s the best I can do, (probably for while)

:peace_symbol: Peace Out :peace_symbol:

1 Like

buy champions dude. With full armor get ritic and naflar
and okar.
I have all 3 with max gear. Now i have 4.5k gems .And I want Zana

You can also play replayable brawls, and simulate games in different multiplayer arena, you can simulate quite a lot of gems like me. ( I simulated 9456 games, and got 3500 gems)

how do you get a lot of gems by simulating i simulated more than 10’000 and got only 777 gems

@Destroyer5023 pretty sure he got the number incorrect. I have 10k and received 890 gems.

1 Like

oh thanks a lot i got very confused over it

It’s ok! It’s good levels! I know, they are really hard, but you can get lots of gems.

Sorry guys mine was incorrect, the formula is: gems = sims ^ .4 * 20
All credit of formula goes to @dedreous Not Earning Gems or XP From Simulated Games

How do you simulate games?

Go to: https://codecombat.com/play/ladder/battle-of-red-cliffs#simulate, or just click the simulate button on the ladder page.
Replace “battle-of-red-cliffs” with whatever level you want e.g. dueling-grounds.
Danny

3 Likes

I was playing dueling grounds against some random people and one of the games said I lost. So I went in to see how I lost. I replayed it. Apparently the enemy spawns 2 archers. Then I start moving towards Zana. Apparently I turn small, and then it says, “I don’t want to fight”. And it literally does nothing. It just stays right there doing nothing for the rest of the duel, occasionally moving a little bit closer, but not fast enough, at the end Zana has 4 archers. And Okar is still kinda far away from Zana, shes also taken no damage. And I’m like, how do I beat that?

also, is there any other quick way to get gems?

Just buy them. (20 chars)