I will never leave forever

Hey everyone,
I am taking a large break from coco and the CodeCombat discourse for a while. Its a large personal life family and school problem and have decided to put a lot more time and effort into school than into digital entertainment. I really hope you understand this. I may come on for a while every few das or so but event hen only for a short period of time. I am especially very sorry to all the people who knew me even as Mumbo_6. I know that you all are good friends and I wish you all the best of luck on your coding adventure and future months.

Best of Love,
@JoPro_8000

And remember. I have made a promise: „I will never leave the CoCo community and discourse forever

13 Likes

bye have good day charssssss

5 Likes

have a good day @JoPro_8000
but do spend some time

6 Likes

Good bye Jo! :cry: That’s really sad… But I understand, I may leave Discourse for some month too. (not sure though)

4 Likes

No a hero a ninja a warrior best of luck @JoPro_8000

2 Likes

We’ll miss you!

2 Likes

Bye even thou i didn’t even talk or meet you but i will miss you.

3 Likes

We’re going to miss you JoPro! I think we all understand that family and school are more important then devices. Best of luck on good grades! Bye!! 🥲

5 Likes

@JoPro_8000 I hope the issues are resolved quickly so you can come visit us sooner. But best of luck to you, you have some brain man.

3 Likes

Update:
I will still be posting regularly on my yt channel and if you want to talk with me a little more, you can join my discord server. I may be a little more active there: JoPro8000 and friends

Best of luck with your future coding adventures, from

JoPro_8000

:heart:

7 Likes

Bye!!! Sad a never truly met you. :sob:

Lol…
Don’t read the blurred.

I m so bored please help

We will miss you, sussy baka, i hope the problem gets solved. love you dawg

3 Likes

Bye JoPro! Your right, eduacation comes first before entertainment, but you better be getting those A+s!

2 Likes

We’ll all miss you man. The help you gave here helped lots of people. If you think about it, you could have made the next Steve Jobs, or Bill Gates while on the discourse. We have never personally talked, but I have seen many of the conversation topics in which you participated in. Thank you so much for all the help that you have given, and I hope that everything with your school gets better.

Come back soon!!
Potato

4 Likes

Sorry about taking so long to reply.
Bye, we will miss you. :frowning:

3 Likes

Bye bye jopro! GL with life and plz don’t ever leave forever

7 Likes

He’s probably coming back for Christmas. We can look forward to that!

4 Likes

what :smiley: i am really looking forward for thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

1 Like

and even(20chars are looking for @JoPro_8000 )

2 Likes