[Idea] Illia Shieldsmith biography

I have chess class. I can’t talk now.

2 Likes

What about now? (20 chars)

4 Likes

More about the ogres:

The ogres came out of nowhere. No one, not even the king of the country, knew what they were planning. There were ogres, munchkins, throwers, scouts (my favorite :smile:), warlocks, witches and even the chieftain was there. The village had no chance. A few people helped Illia run on the way she fled. They helped her craft the sword of the Temple Guard to protect herself.

Please click :heart: if you enjoyed :grin:

Mumbo_6

12 Likes

Cool! Maybe (later) I’ll do combo of our stories and we’ll have a full biography!

3 Likes

Can I help you in PM?

1 Like

Of course! But I’m going to bed in 2 hours.

2 Likes

Maybe tomorrow

Mumbo_6

1 Like

Or we can start it today

1 Like

you in russia r some thing? (not being rude)

1 Like

I’m in Russia. you can see it in my profile.

2 Likes

You can tell me now in Pm.

2 Likes

And now is 20:12. Where are you from, @cheddarcheese?

2 Likes

@PeterPalov @TheOrbitals and I are almost ready to post the full biography! It will probably be released today.

Hope you’ll like it,
Mumbo_6

2 Likes

Let’s start! New version!

Once upon a time, there was one family in one peaceful village. It was a small village, and no great calamity had yet befallen it. The father of the family was a blacksmith and people thought, that he was the best shield maker in the whole world. His shields were lighter than a feather, and they were firmer than the scales of a dragon. And he had a little daughter. Her name was Illia. Since childhood, she loved her father’s craft. She played with his shields, she especially liked the Deflector, so she named it because it reflected everything that got into it.
To craft the Deflector, Illia’s father traveled far and wide to search for the right materials. When he stumbled across Kelvintaph Glacier, he found Ritic the Cold, a small child, stuck in a rare ice. Illia’s father knew Ritic’s species was perhaps the most powerful of the CodeCombat world, and even a gigantic ogre swarm would be crushed by one of the species’ toddler. How could a block of ice trap Ritic? Illia’s father took the Sword of the forgotten, lent to him by Gordon the Stalwart, and freed Ritic with the legendary blade. After many thanks was given by Ritic, Illia’s father returned the blade to the Stalwart, and went home. He did test after test, and found that the mystical ice was perfect for his masterpiece shield, called the deflector. With some more help from Gordon’s blade, the Deflector was born. He also inserted the best gems he could find into the Deflector. Illia’s father intended to give it to his daughter as a gift for completing the warrior bootcamp, however, she would be holding the shield way earlier, thanks to a terrifying incident.
So they would have lived peacefully in their village until dark times for people came. Huge hordes of ogres descended from the mountains and crawled out of the dungeons. No one, not even the king of the country, knew what they were planning. There were ogres, munchkins, throwers, scouts, warlocks, witches and even the chieftain was there. They capture one settlement of people after another, and no one could resist them. At the end, the ogres came to Illia’s village. With the help of her father’s shields, people managed to hold back the onslaught of the ogres for a long time, but there were too many ogres…
And the ogres did break through. Suffering huge losses, they destroyed the village. Only Illia survived. The father shouted to the then still five-year-old girl: “Run! Take the Deflector and run! ". These were the last words Illia heard. She grabbed the Deflector and ran, hanging it on her back so that the ogre arrows reflected back into them. A few people helped Illia run on the way she fled. They helped her craft the sword of the Temple Guard to protect herself. So she managed to survive. Since then, she has decided to take revenge on the diagram and she has perfected the art of using the shield. Now, she helps people, and seeks to fight the ogres. Not a single ogre has survived since meeting her…

If you like this new version, please click :heart:!

Thanks to @Mumbo_6 and @TheOrbitals, they worked on this project with me! They helped me a lot!

23 Likes

(/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/
~ Orb

3 Likes

Shall I change it to topic?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

I Still have Like limit for 4 hours!!! :sob:

4 Likes

But, @PeterPalov do make a topic

3 Likes

What do you mean? I have only 4 voters!

3 Likes

Oh, but that was just my opinion. What time limit did you set the poll for?

2 Likes