Idea Suggestions Thread

Nah, she’ll only cost 21000 gems. 200% isn’t much compared to how much Nalfar can gain from sacrifice()

5 Likes

can he get 300% or higher?

1 Like

Idea for Ezeroth’s Timepiece:
Time Control (cooldown 20 sec): Everyone else than the hero stops and only the hero can do anything for 5 seconds. (Like a time stop) Then everybody that lived when this ability was used and still lives (exept the hero) gets confused and their attacks deal 75% damage less than they normaly do and can not use any special abilities for 3 seconds. Abilities’ cooldown still can be reset during the time stop.

I hope you like it!

Andrei

6 Likes

That sounds a bit too strong – On the balancing side, I just checked the CoCo item spreadsheet and it turns out they want getTimeLeft() added to the timepiece, which basically tells you how many seconds are left in a game, which in a sense cannot be calculated by any other method. Since it’s only 1300 gems I think we’re fine without an ability for Ezeroth’s Timepiece.

Don’t let your hopes down though – Rings are available for ability suggestions still :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe that can be a ring ability for a ring that costs a lot?

Andrei

1 Like

like 50000 or something

2 Likes

That would be almost impossible to buy. But something like 5000 gems?

2 Likes

That is not imposible if you have subscriber.

1 Like

That ability is strong enough to be classified as one of the top-tier hero abilities, which is a great balancing issue if that was on a ring.

Generally we want to keep non-hero abilities useful, but not powerful.

3 Likes

Since Ursana is a Master Wizard, maybe she can have that ability.

Andrei

1 Like

Maybe, but I’d want abilities that require arguments rather than a simple isReady/canCast spam.

3 Likes

Maybe you can put an argument in that ability: Stopping time. The less is the stopping time, the more damage is penalised from the enemies and the confusion will slightly be longer. And your hero can have -25% speed during the time stop so you jave to think really carefully how much do you want for the time stop to last (between 1-3 seconds).

Andrei

2 Likes

I think time-stop will just make it really unbalanced considering enemies are frozen for 3 seconds + confused for even longer. Stun is unusually powerful, and stunning(Basically) the whole entire map is just crazy strong. I think we can go a different approach for Usara for now.

3 Likes

Maybe add more weapons/items when you get higher levels.

1 Like

Would you like to provide some examples?

2 Likes

More swords because (as I know of) there are only rings and pets when you get to higher levels.

1 Like

Would you like to propose a specific sword? (Abilities, stats, etc.)

3 Likes

Oh and maybe add a stronger munchkin because, every time a muchkin comes he does like two damage and it takes forever to actually kill me.

1 Like

That’s all I really got to say.

1 Like

The sniper for the rangers is also too overpowered I think, maybe make it 100 damage.

1 Like