1 Like

champion:
dmg 100
dps 250
special abils this ogre has: blast dmg 400
ultra strike: dmg 450
speed 8
health 600
descrip this ogre this ogre used to be a brawler but survived hundreds of battles and had learned the humans tricks and used the tricks against them.

2 Likes

Can there be a new creature for Kithguard dungeon?
Like, an easy level enemy?

3 Likes

Child-munchkin.
Health: 10
Damage: 2
Description: it’s munchkin’s child.

5 Likes

I think munchkins should be the base ogre to upgrade from.

1 Like

You could add some armor that reflects back all projectiles… but this would have to cost some serious gems… Also, add swords that, say, freeze the enemy or burn them

2 Likes

Make character or ally to temporarily control smaller enemy minions like thieves though this may cause more bugs.

1 Like

New ring ability idea:
Killing Spree (cooldown 10 seconds): For 5 seconds, whenever you kill an enemy, you recieve 100 max health, 100 attack damage and 2 speed. Those bonuses reset when the killing spree ends.

Andrei

6 Likes

Do you like it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Andrei

4 Likes

mini munchkin is a more suitable name

1 Like

That just gave me an idea for a possible warrior sword ability. :+1:

2 Likes

ram(neutral is a bigger ice yak):
dmg:40
dps:200
abils:
ram it charges in a straight line dealing 300 dmg to any enemy that is in his way until it hits an enemy that has more health than 300 HP.
stomp: 40 dmg(for each hoof)
hp 900

5 Likes

A bit late, but:

Hp: 365-574
Dmg:56 (56 dps)

Just a normal deceiver, that’s why the dmg stats are low

1 Like

My pet Goofy is a loyal pet. He waits for me at the door(from outside) till I come out and play with him. He never comes into the house even if the door is wide open. He follows me around and likes it when I itch his itches for him or when I pet him. Goofy is the best pet in the world.
(True story. I think of it like Hachiko. He waits for his owner to come back. Press F to pay respects to Hachiko. F)

Now, try to guess what I mean before you unblur the blur.

I want heroes to have the ability to give your pet belly rubs, pet them, and play with them. I also want pets to have the “wait” ability.

3 Likes

I JUST figured out he does come into the house, but immediately leaves after he goes half a meter from the door.

1 Like

Honestly it’d be cool if there were pet adventures in CoCo where you’d sent pets on a quest and obtain gems and XP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah. It really would.

1 Like

Here’s some stat spoilers for Usara:
200% Damage
140% Health
7 Speed

6 Likes

In fraction form:
2 Damage

1 4/10

1 Like

200% Damage? She’s gonna cost a lot, probably more than Ritic and Illia.
Lydia

1 Like