[Idea] Usara, the Master Wizard - Biography

This was meant to be the prologue but think of it as a sort of Easter Egg:

Entities

Two hundred and thirty years it has been. Two hundred and thirty years since my birth in these cold, dark, depths. Two hundred and thirty years in which I have bided my time, waiting, waiting. Two hundred and thirty years in which I have changed and switched allegiance, countless times, before settling myself with those who fight my Creator. Creator? Death cannot be created; Death exists as one formless, intangible entity. But now, two hundred and thirty years later, my allegiance is clear, my motives firm: assassinate was my order, and the assassination must be fulfilled.

But who? Creepy, don’t you think?

3 Likes

Ohhhh I know. I like that its written from a 1st person perspective.

1 Like

This is Ritic the Cold

I thought it was a bit obvious that it was Ritic but who is he going to assassinate?

All CoCo heroes do that…

1 Like

Ritic is the only one who is specifically there to assassinate. Most of the other CoCo heroes’ main job is to defeat ogres and conquer evil, but not to assassinate any specific person or thing. The assassinate part means that anyone, good or evil could be assassinated. The main question in the Entities mini-chapter is: should we trust Ritic? After all, he has

Yes we should trust Ritic. Ritic is a good boi.

Hmm, we shall see… :thinking:

Ritic is a very bad boi unless you control him, same as Nalfar, lol.

1 Like

Hector maybe (20chars)

Just got the Regular Badge (after a year and a half of trying :rofl:) and I have finally been able to change the topic title to avoid confusion! Note: if you see anywhere that says Ursara in Chapters 1 and 2, remember that it is supposed to be Usara as at the time of writing, there was quite a lot of confusion over whether her name was Ursara or Usara.

3 Likes

Now that is intriguing… what if Nalfar was the only one who trusted Ritic because they both like death but no one trusted Ritic, like Severus Snape and Albus Dumbledore?

And one of the things that does not make sense in CodeCombat is the fact that, if Ritic is Death, then why should we be able to kill him in CoCo? Makes no sense :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!

1 Like

Maybe he is only a body for death. When we kill him he finds another body.
Edit: When you go into the thang editor and look at his power up animation his left eye appears.
Still waiting for another chapter.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll probably start in the next few days.

2 Likes

Sooooo nice. You can actually write and publish your own book about Ursara. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

1 Like

Yeah you can. These are fan-written biographies so none of them are official, unless @nick decides to pick it as the official one, but don’t expect anything like that. It’s really just for fun and for people’s enjoyment. A full list of them can be found here:

If you want to make one, maybe pick a different hero 'cos there are already two for Usara (mine and @PeterPalov’s) and one for Ritic, Illia, Zana and Okar too.

1 Like

And thanks for all the praise guys, I really appreciate it. I was only expecting this to be five chapters but I think that that would be much too short to explain how Usara go her powers, how she learnt how to use a staff, and how the ogres might be defeated, if they can be. Thanks so much!

1 Like

@FalconX11_312
Are you willing to continue your story (just asking, cuz they are really nice)

2 Likes

I will be continuing the story in the very near future, only that it’s kind of difficult to fit it around school. Chapter 5 has almost been completed though!

3 Likes