Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Ideas for New Weapons

lol…something like rotating thru the pets, I’m imagining…too funny!

But, what would you call it? The ‘cursed were-sword’ perhaps…

1 Like

i know right? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

i has an idea: “the panda bomb”: throw it and unleash your panda :panda_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got a few new ideas (based on Chaboi’s suggestion):

• Extremely heavy sword: it gives you 150 Damage per attack with 300 DPS. But: you lose 2m/s of speed. Cost: 2800. Special ability: Smash, deal 500 damage to a single target, cooldown 10 sec.
  • Crown of Thorns: it triples the amount of burls you get when you summon them, and allows you to command them. But: you lose 8 health/s, and you don’t have the health a helmet would give you. (But triple burls!!). Cost: 2000.
  • The Exterminator: it deals 1000 damage to all troops within 15 m of you. But: you have to drop it right in front of your hero, so if you can withstand 1,000 damage you’re safe. Cost: 4,100.

I have some art for the Exterminator:

I wanted an excuse to practice drawing skulls so I drew a classic bomb.
Now I’ve thought of the idea I also want to draw the Crown of Thorns.
I hope you like it,
Danny

3 Likes

wow! I would definitely get the Crown of Thorns (because triple burls!!)

1 Like

what about a ring of telekinesis that deals 50 damage/s for 5 seconds to all enemies (and pushes them back 5 meters) in a range of 20 meters with a cooldown of 20 seconds.

or a ring of light (literal light) that blinds the enemy for 5 seconds with a cooldown of 15 seconds? (its too flashy!! lol)

2 Likes

Just a quick Question have any of these weapons that are listed here ever been created like now or in the past?(I didnt know exactly how to phrase this)

1 Like

I havent seen most of the topic but my guess is that these are just ideas that the devs can use.

1 Like

Hey doesn’t Yondu carry an arrow called the Yaka arrow?

Speed arrow

354 damage (708 dps)
5449 gems

swift: attacks 5 enemies at once. It goes fro 45,32 to 34,24 to 3 more places all of them unspecified. `if (hero.isReady) {

hero.swift(enemy)
}`

3 Likes

would it only be usable for rangers?

1 Like

yes it is only for rangers and so is the bomb @Deadpool198 made

1 Like

okie thanks!! (20 yaka arrows)

2 Likes

is there a boomerang weapon? cause that would be cool

2 Likes