Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Ideas for New Weapons

Ooooh nice!!!(20chars)

2 Likes

Thanks, i drew it myself

3 Likes

Laser assault rifle
only ranger can buy
cost:3500
DPS:240.7
looks like this

1 Like

A weapon that deals a medium amount of damage, but then it deals a constant amount of small damage in a duration.
For example:
Flaming Dagger
Damage: 47.59
Cost: 5100
Reach: 3 m
Time need to swing the sword (forgive me): 0.2 sec
DPS after strike: 8.5 per second for 5 seconds

3 Likes

nice!!!(20chars)…

1 Like

Parachute belt
Type: Belt
Targets: Anything actually (apart from the arena itself and units that are already flying)
Command: hero.buildXY("parachute", target.pos.x, target.pos.y)
If hero.distanceTo(target) < 8 and the command is called, the hero will attach a parachute to the given target, and the target will fly up into the air, around the same level as the fangriders and griffin riders, and will stay that high for 10 seconds. During that time, the target will be slowed by 25%, since it is hard to manuever around the air. And yes, you can fly a fire trap or a bear trap up there.

2 Likes

it’s not a claw trap btw it’s called a bear-trap

2 Likes

Laser blade
warrior only can buy
cost:5000
damage:150
DPS:211.1
reach:8m
recharge:0.1
looks like this

maybe it’a too overpowered :thinking:

4 Likes

looks sickk(200char)

3 Likes

thanks! :grinning:(20chars)

Lightsaber goes brrrrrrr

2 Likes

LOL it does look like a lightsaber

I think there already is a weapon like that for rangers. It is called lightning rod

1 Like

oh right but i’m not a subscriber besides mine is a gun and the other is a stick so i guess i could change the name

1 Like

Yeah, I think that works

How about a triple magic crossbow?
Ranger + Wizard only
20000 :gem:
Damage: 78
DPS: 301.67
Skills: summon clone of yourself. Feature: AlwaysHit() makes the arrows always hit the target, no matter what. Duration: 20 secs cooldown: 25 secs.

2 Likes

cool weapon (20char)

1 Like

This bow is a lot more OP than the Gift of the Trees, it should also be a lot more expensive than it, not cheaper
~ Orb

1 Like

How about this?