Ideas for New Weapons

yeah, i was wondering how though. Does he use a special program or what does he use?

1 Like

i think he literally just draws it out by hand

whoa… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:(2000000char)

1 Like

Scary glasses
cost:2000
special abilities: like the twilight glasses and can give a glare the makes ogres which has less than 100 health flee

2 Likes

Lightning shock
only ranger can buy
cost:3000
special abilities: fires bolts at the enemies electrocuting the enemies and making them lose 20 health
looks a bit like this

5 Likes

Ring of fire
cost:1000
special abilities:creates a ring of fire traps around the hero and explodes them without harming the hero

2 Likes

I really like the lightning shock idea.

2 Likes

Horn of calling
cost:4500
special abilities:calls upon a griffin rider which creates a rain of arrow hurts every ogre by 80
health

2 Likes

Thanks! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Simple bow & Arrow:
Damage: 8.5
DPS: 17
Range: 20 meters
Only warriors can buy for 1500 Gems

I just find that warriors should also have a ranged weapon. It is not the best, but it works

Mumbo_6

3 Likes

Axe of war
cost:4000
warrior weapon
damage:80
DPS:200.5
looks a bit like this

2 Likes

Sword of death
cost:5500
damage:100
DPS:250.1
looks like this

2 Likes

Animal summoning ring
cost:3500
special abilities:summons a fox warrior every 5 seconds the animal warrior will have about 500 health and DPS is 50
fox warrior looks like this

and the ring looks like this

3 Likes

That’s a fox, not a cat.

2 Likes

oh yeah i didn’t realise at all

2 Likes

Nice ideas! I use a program called Krita (a free drawing app, like gimp but better) with my brother’s wacom tablet (where you draw on it and it goes on the screen).
I probably do more traditional (non-digital) art, but I think digital is best for game ideas because it looks like an actual coco weapon( more or less).
I will do some more at some point…
Danny

3 Likes

oh i thought you drew them out by hand but you still have a great talent in drawing

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t think you understand what I said.
I do draw them out by hand, on the tablet, as if I was drawing on paper (that’s drawing by hand), then it shows up on the screen.
You can look up a wacom tablet if you want.

4 Likes

oh right…(20)

2 Likes

This is my drawing for my „simple Bow & Arrow“

6 Likes