Ideas for New Weapons

OK, thanks guys. Let’s say I understood.

1 Like

Thanx!!! Also it’s burning so not cool, hot. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What does that mean?

I asked my dad and forgot. Now I’m in my grandmas house. They don’t know a lot of english.

1 Like

An amalgamation means a combination or mixture of different things. In fact, sometimes in cookbooks it tells you to “amalgamate the egg into the flour”, or something like that.

3 Likes

Magma sword:

I found the magma texture quite hard, but after a couple of hours I think I got it quite well. I tried to make it look like real magma.
Stats above :arrow_up:.
Danny

14 Likes

Where?? 20 characters

Thank you!!!

1 Like

They’re your stats! :rofl:
Look at your magma sword post.
And it’s my pleasure.

4 Likes

Ohhhh, I got confuzzled since there isn’t a rope there :rofl:

1 Like

I really like what you did with the tip there. And the edges too! You made them all uneven like real magma when you reach the end of a magma trail! You made the lava darker when near the tip, and the tip is a magma rock. Even the handle is really good! It’s like leather there, and you made the bottom and top of the handle different from the pattern it was following! It looks like it’s right in front of my face! You draw really well! I can only draw small things, or it’ll be terrible.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. did you make the blade part completely black and then painted the orange lava, or did you make it all orange and then put the magma rock parts? Or did you do neither?

5 Likes

Wow! It’s really nice drawing! I love it!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

That looks awesome!!! Great job @Deadpool198

5 Likes

Ok, I think the magma and the frost blade go well together with the hot and cold, black and white. Which do you prefer?

Frost or magma?
  • Magma
  • Frost

0 voters

What next?

• Hammer
  • Rings
  • Other (Tell me if you have any more ideas.)

0 voters

7 Likes

Btw, what does Frost Sword do? Maybe

hero.iceRain({"x": 36, "y": 30})

?

1 Like

Also, I made a fire wand of Lego, I’ll send it later.
Cost: 5500
Description: IDK
Abilities: fire-bolt

hero.cast("fire-bolt", enemy)

But it has more damage and more radiation than Lightning bolt.

5 Likes

maybe it could have freezeTime() that stops enemies and friends for three seconds but allows the hero to move and attack.

1 Like

maybe there could even be some chronomancy levels.

Can you make an all of the above in the sword poll?

1 Like

Just checked the spreadsheet and found a random punch() ability for one of the gloves. :rofl:

6 Likes

boots of fire
cost:10000
able to create a line of fire traps that cause 10 damage wherever the hero walks (speed = 5m)

6 Likes