Ideas for New Weapons

As if the hero can’t punch without a glove :rofl:

5 Likes

Ok, I’ve got a bit carried away with my hammer so it no longer resembles a CoCo one, but I can assure you it is much more authentic to history (As a battle hammer at least, I’m not sure what building hammers looked like.)

“This hammer gives you access to all previous buildables (even fence), plus an exclusive AoE smash() ability and a new buildable: the barack, a programmable thang which produces troops, for 200 gold.”
Cost: 4000 :gem:
Buildables: “fence”, “fire-trap”, “decoy”, “arrow-tower”, “barack”.
Smash(): no target, AoE for 500 damage in total, spread evenly across all (good and bad) units within 10m. Cooldown 15sec.
The barack not only increases your gold income from your boss star by 1 gold per second, but also allows you to place multiple baracks across the level area and spawn your troops from any of the baracks, you no longer have to spawn them from yourself. The barack itself can take damage and has 1,000 life.
You could make an outpost with an archer tower and a barack and leave it behind and it would protect you as you could remotely command the soldiers and the barack.
I think this would be a cool (if slightly game-changing) addition. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
Danny
P.S. I want to do the punch() gloves next…

8 Likes

Niceee!!! Looks like Stormbreaker

3 Likes

Yes, nice work, @Deadpool198!

3 Likes

Thoktar’s hammer will have all buildables + strategic building. So instead of just buildXY, you can make a 2D array and place the buildables in bulk.

3 Likes

Cool, that’s pretty similar.

1 Like

Where did the hammer go? I can’t see it anymore.

1 Like

It’s still there:

2 Likes

Why can’t I see it in Danny’s post?

Have you tried reloading? It’s still there for me.

1 Like

I have, twice (20 chARacRTFYTs)

I’m on my phone rn (still 20 cghds)

Ok, I can see it now, had to reload a few more times

1 Like

Turns out the art was missing for Soft Leather Gloves(The gloves that has punch(), so it may be an opportunity!)

Here’s George’s quick description of what he wanted it to be:

5 Likes

Ooh, thanks. I’ll do that one next then. Do you think it would have anything extra on the glove? Or is it just like the brown leather gloves, but light?

1 Like

So strange, it seems like the art did exist, it just didn’t show up on the thang editor. My bad. I’d definitely love to see more glove designs though. :+1:

3 Likes

maybe they could be the same style as the soft leather boots.

2 Likes

Design for gloves
These gloves are like Imperor gloves, but they are black and gold with a light-blue stone in the middle.
Sorry, I’m not really good at art so I couldn’t draw them.

Can anyone try to draw them?

4 Likes

Maybe we could call them the sparkmage’s gauntlets. I’ll work on it :wink:.

5 Likes

Emperor* (2000 yet ihz hiding codazihg doodles)

1 Like