Is holy sword useful?

do you think holy sword is useful?

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time! :partying_face:

There are so many swords. Let’s see, is the holy sword the limited time sword that you get from a level in kithgard dungeon?

1 Like

yes unlock it from dungeon raider

Ah, then I don’t know. I’m not a sub so I couldn’t get it. Sorry for not giving an answer, you’ll probably have to wait awhile to get an actual answer. Most people are sleeping.

it not to good i think bc like just think like does free item that u get from compliting level is good? sometimes hard level gift you good item such as the viking school level i forgot the name. but i think this sword is not good bc the level is to easy

1 Like

Thank you for your reply

Well its decent imo. If you’re fighting skeletons you should probably use it.

1 Like

I prefer runesword. Holy sword is trash though I never used it b4.

1 Like

Runesword ain’t that good imo.

2 Likes

It’s slow but high DPS. At least better than Holy Sword.

1 Like

Runesword is better for PvP matches where there is only one target.

I completed the level 1 day too late and didn’t get the holy sword so i’m annoyed

No its slow. Dps is speed. I think faster weapons are better.

1 Like

i like forgotten sword because it has the most dps and good knockback

I like temple guard sword because of speed and DPS.

I think it is useful, if you want to attack something with a sword.

At least better than simple sword.

Very true, there are few things worse than a simple sword (apart from healing your enemies which is generally a terrible tactic)

Yeah, that would be an error in your code.

So holy sword is useless but good for skeletons