Whats the best value over cost sword?

I have a code for summits gate that seems to work nicely, but I don’t have a good enough sword. What sword is best value over cost that I should buy?

• Sword of the forgotten
  • Sword of the temple guard
  • Edge of darkness
  • Mornings edge
  • Runesword
  • Other (please say)

0 voters

Sword of the forgotten is pretty good. If im not mistaken its less than the sottg and it has half attack speed, but higher dps

1 Like

All swords are good for different situations. (as everything)
Sword of the temple guard is the best for me though(I haven’t ever used Sword of the forgotten) . If you are in the forest - use long sword or Morinings edge (you can also use Mornings edge when you want to escape or collect coins in replayable treasures), if you want to kill a big, slow ogre use Rune sword.

2 Likes

No, I would never use runesword unless it’s like one munchkin. If it’s a big ogre, i’d use SOTTG, cuz first hit, with runesword, and the ogre’s gotten to you already. and it has long cooldown, but SOTTG does plenty damage with low cooldown

No clue tbh, I’m at mountain and still using the cleave sword xD. For most levels it seems to be designed to not have your gear affect the “completability” (my vocabulary kinda bad) of the level. If you have less stuff you just need better gear. (i.e. with a shield like the Deflector you can just shield most of the simple last a certain time levels)

2 Likes

But Sword of the Forgotten seems to be the best stat-wise and based on what my brother (crypticrystal i think) has said.

1 Like

I’m a sub and work mostly with rangers and wizards, so idk.

1 Like

you are?? yay. i wanted someone to say which I should get for subscription (my mom is gonna think about 2 months for summer break): Nalfar, Ritic, Senick, or Usara?

I was thinking usara…

1 Like

Can’t you buy multiple?

1 Like

Well, yea, but I just wanted to know the best one overall. I have only about 16000 gems, and I am saving up for usara, and I don’t think i have a hope for going for ritic…

I’m thinking usara then nalfar? then senick

1 Like

oof that’s a hard question…
Nalfar is better that Senic I think, I don’t have Usara or Ritic.
but I guess I’d go for Usara and Nalfar like you were saying. and buy best wands and books. and good armor.

yup! thanks for the advice

I think you should go with Ritic. Hes expensive but with good programing he can be op.

1 Like

Ok! Thanks for the advice guys

I think the runesword is the best, it can one-hit about 90% of enemies, with it’s whopping damage of over 250 per hit, making it awesome for defeating bosses, and even better when paired with thornprick, which will easily eliminate munchkins and other low health enemies at melee range so it is harder to be taken by swarm.

But it’s got a huge cooldown. and sword of the temple guard has a higher DPS (damage per second)

Still, when paired with deflector and the ring of speed, you can bash and/or shield while waiting for the cooldown, and with good armor like obsidian , it is very powerful, as you become very fast, have high attack damage and high bash damage and a shield that blocks 80% of damage and 2,200 health, it makes you near invincible for a relatively cheap cost, if you have been playing as long as I have

1 Like

Its either that or the kithsteel blade, which has low cost(only 1900 gems!) 114 dps, and 4 meters of extra range

Btw the Runesword cant kill 90 percent of all enemies in one hit. In later levels it takes more than one hit.

oook… it takes out a brawler in two…

1 Like