Last Level - Volcano Campaign - Suggestions for levels, content, or ideas - post here

What will the Volcano campaign look like?

Since I have not seen any designated posts about suggestions for this campaign besides naming it, I thought I would create a post to solicit more thoughts on what it could be!

Dragons! I feel in the mood for dragon slaying today… So that is my recommendation. Dragons!

Wikimedia Commons cc-by-sa-2.0

4 Likes

It could be like the kithguard dungeon and with lava and molten rocks combined. They might also add in custom enemies like munchkins with obsidian armour and ogres that can shoot fire rocks.

I think they should add all the levels together but reversed.

1 Like

I think they should add a series of battles versus Thoktar’s third and second in command, and the last level would be the final battle where you actually kill Thoktar.

1 Like

New kind of enemies will be great.

I think the world should give more rings and heroes, also we will be killing thoktar in some levels.

Also it can add a unit “dragon” or “dragon rider”, it can be both ally and enemy.

Or the theme if this campaign can be sky or sea/ocean because Kithgard dungeon already has the theme of lava and stuff.

2 Likes

Sea or sky is a cool idea, but it is a volcano world.

Does look like Kithguard Dungeon.

1 Like

Deadpool actually already made the art of volcano map 2 years ago.

But again, that’s not official.

1 Like

True (20 charrs are dancing for volcano release)

How official is the idea of the last campaign to be volcano (like not any other theme) ? @nick

Can you play now?(20 chars)

No, you would know that if Volcano was released.

OK (20 chars)
do you know when the volcano will open?

No, I do not, but I know that it is not going to be released soon.

1 Like

Then can you get 66 level items when you finished volcano? (you guess)

No, they’re set for level 66 for a reason: testing before release